Chapter 5

Micaì

I had one more day home yesterday was fun dad took me out and we enjoyed our day together.

Today mom wants me to go to church with her  so I was currently getting ready to go with her today I'm with mom yesterday I was with dad.

I grabbed my dance bag with my shoes and dance stuff then I went downstairs mom was cooking breakfast when I walked in.

" Good morning mommy it smells good in here " I said as I walked in the kitchen

" Good morning sweetheart your just in time because breakfast is ready " said mom.

" Good my beautiful wife and daughter " said dad as him and mom kissed then he hugged me.

" Good morning handsome husband of mines " she said handing him his breakfast as he sat on the side of me.

" Mom I think I have a song in mind what I want to dance too since I have to dance every Sunday " I said because I'm still on punishment dad still has me dancing every Sunday yep until he says stop.

" OK but I hope it's a good song " she said as she took up MJ them plate.

" Well your husband sang this song I'm thinking of dancing too and I'm using Alyssa and Rashan again Alyssa meeting us to the church" I said.

" My songs are all amazing " said dad he ain't lie my dad is an amazing singer.

" He right but I was on youtube and they had donnie Mcclurkin on the video but it was dad voice some people commented saying that it wasn't donnie Mcclurkin and that it was dad lol" I said.

" They can't hear aye anyhow " said mom .

At Church

We were now at church mom was in her office while I was in the sanctuary trying to figure out some moves.

I decided to dance to.my dad's song be lifted so I created some moves and I will show Alyssa and Rashan it.

Alyssa came in and I showed her the moves she caught on good and I liked that so we started the music over and then we began to dance.

And as we were getting into it the music stopped so dad started singing I didn't noticed that he was here.

" Thank you daddy " I said as we stopped dancing and I went over to him.

" Nice song selection and your welcome" he said.

" Well I was going to do war cry at first or holiness but I decided to select this and we are thinking of doing two dance on Sunday" I said.

" You dont have to dance to my songs you can choose any song I'm not going to get angry baby girl " he said .

" I might just have too I'm so tired daddy catch me " I said as I leaned forward and yep he caught me he wont let his child hurt herself.

" You such a baby well my baby and I'm not gonna drop my baby girl " he said.

" Thanks daddy I don't know how you put up with me when I disobey you and many times you whoop my behind but you always there for me when I disobey you " I said.

" That is why I discipline you when you disobey me and you turned out to be ok but you still disobey me however I will never stop loving you or your brothers ok remember that" he said.

" I love you too daddy " I said as I hugged  him while I was still in his arms.

" Come here Alyssa you my next baby girl and I love just as much as Caí " said dad yep Alyssa is Godchild and he treats her like his third daughter.

" I love you too Godfather Micah " she said as he lift her up and spinned both of us around.

" I see yall having fun and husband when you get here and I like to see you spending time with our second princesses " mom said referring to Alyssa and I.

" Yes mom but we decided to.change the song for Sunday " I said .

" Ok I wont ask but just remember yall have practice after school tomorrow and Thursday as well as Saturday" said mom.

" Ok thanks mom and yep we need the practice anyhow " I said .

" And babe can you take your daughter with you when you leave " said mom.

" Hey Alyssa call Godfather Ali and tell him your coming with dad and I " I said I wanted to hang with her.

" Well I think Godfather Micah did that already cause dad texted saying I'm going with yall" she said.

We went and grabbed our bags and followed behind him out of the church and to his car .

We got in his car and he pulled out the parking spot he was in then he drove off.

" Girl you know that Tanasha coming back to school when we go" said Alyssa

" I know and I really ain't trying to have have cause any trouble for me again cause I got whooping and my iPad and phone taken away " I said.

" You thought it was only you I got a royal whooping from my dad and he took my phone but gave it back to me " she said.

" Caí open the glove compartment I want to return something to you " said dad wait what he returning something.

So I opened the glove compartment and it was my phone on my goodness.

" Thank you so much daddy " I said .

*******

Quick update guys

Chapter 6 will be up soon.

Read

Share

Comment

Vote