Chapter 21

Micaì

So I'm currently grounded dad took all my electronics and he is so angry at me he dont talk to me and he dont look my way.

My mom told me to gave him some time because I did hurt him and I lied to him and I've never gotten hit in my mouth from him before.

School was still out for two weeks and I was home with my family so I got out of bed and went in my bathroom.

I decided to go to the indoor pool in the house so after doing my usual hygiene I  went to my draw and slipped on my swimsuit and shorts.

After that I went downstairs straight to the indoor pool sense there isn't anything to do any all ugh I feel bad for what I did.

I went downstairs and I say down at the island where mom was I feel bad again still.

" You going in the pool baby girl " said mom as she was cooking breakfast.

" Yes maam and mommy I'm sorry for my behavior on Sunday and yesterday " I said.

" I forgive you baby girl I know you didn't want to be there baby I'm sorry for making you go " said mom.

" It's ok mommy but daddy hates me he wont even look at me or say anything to me " I said.

" That's because you sneaked out my house while me and your mother was out and you lied to me about it " said dad

" I'm sorry dad I regret it I should have listened to Alyssa cause she wasn't for it yes I made a mistake but I'm your child" I said .

" Yes your my child but your my stubborn daughter you disobeyed me Micaì you deliberately disobeyed me " said dad.

" I know daddy and I'm sorry for disobeying you " I said.

" Ok Micaì but you're still grounded " he said walking away.

" See he hates me mommy I apologized and he didn't forgive me I know I was wrong " I said.

" I don't hate you Micaì I'm just disappointed in you " said dad .

" You didn't forgive me for what I did daddy I am sorry I admit that I did wrong I asked God for forgiveness " I said.

" Micaì I forgave you the moment you apologized for your actions ok I'm still disappointed in you " he said.

I just went by the indoor pool to think and go for a swim.

I got in the pool and went underwater I started to think of what I did I started to scream.

I had to let it out the pain and what I did wrong I was so angry at myself.

" Micah back come here your daughter looks like she drowning " said mom.

I wasn't drowning I was just underwater it looks like I'm drowning but I'm not.

" Babe she isn't drowning she just under the water Micaì come up for air " dad said

So I came up for air my mom was relieved I got out the water and mom handed me a towel.

" Dont do that again you scared me sweetheart " said mom

" I'm sorry mommy i didn't mean to scare you like that i.aas just thinking about what i did wrong " i said .

" Baby it's ok i know you didn't mean to do it and your dad disciplined you because he knows what's best for you and He loves you very much" she said.

" Yes maam I understand " I said as I went inside up to my room.

I took a bath and washed my hair so it wont get damage after showering i got out the tub and dried my body and hair off

I slipped on my underwear and a pair of cleans clothes and I went downstairs.

I sat at the island and my mom fixed me a roast beef sandwich and chips with apple juice.

My dad came downstairs and sat next to me he kissed me on my forehead as mom handed him the same thing.

I felt happier that dad forgave me and I'm glad he wasn't really mad at me and I'm happy that we aren't angry.

*********

Chapter 22 will be up

Comment and vote