Chapter 17

Micaì

The next day

I think I cried my eyes out yesterday and my dad didn't go easy on me cause those lashes against my butt were painful.

I woke up real mad and I'm still mad at my dad ugh just by seeing at the dinner table yesterday made me angry.

I got out of bed and went straight to my bathroom I did my usual hygiene and then i dried off and walked in my room i got a pair of underwear slipping them on.

Then I went in my closet and found an outfit for today good thing I dont have science today .

Her outfit

Yes I do wear skater skirts to school sometimes but dad says it has to be knee length so this one I'm wearing is knee length.

I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs where mom is currently cooking breakfast.

" Good morning mommy " I said as I sat down at the island.

" Good morning sweetheart how you feeling today and I know you still mad at your dad " said mom

" I'm better and yes I'm still mad at him my leg has matks from the whooping he gave me mom " I said.

" Good morning my beautiful wife and daughter " said dad.

" Good morning babe and your twin still mad at you " said mom

" Micaì are you mad at me " asked dad as he sat down next to me.

" Yes I'm angry at someone who I'm named after " I said

" I punished you so you can do better next time I dont want you getting no D's I want you to get all A's baby girl " said dad

" Yes sir I understand " I said I couldn't be angry at my daddy for that long yes he whooped my behind yesterday but it was for a reason.

" Good now next time you should study even if you dont think your having a quiz cause teachers will give you a pop up quiz " said dad.

At School

I just arrived so I went to my locker and got books for the first three periods and I closed my locker.

" Hey boo so Godfather Micah did give you a whooping "

'Yes girl so I got in the car and he didn't say anything so he picked up Kevin them then we went home " I said.

" Girl he didn't say anything really wow I would've been mad if he didn't say anything " said Alyssa.

" When we get home my brothers goes up to their room and me and dad are standing there and he is mad as hell he was like tell me why your teacher calls me and tell me you got a D then he say go to master bedroom I will deal with you " I said.

" She called my dad and said Alyssa got a C my dad wasn't to happy I can't stand her she like to call your parents to much" said Alyssa.

" I was like but I didn't know we were having a quiz he said go in the master bedroom I will deal with you I was like but dad he got so mad he said go to the damn room Micaì then he came in he was like go in my closet and get the leather belt " I said

" Are you still mad with him " said Alyssa .

" Yep unless he wants to get on my good side he has to do some stuff  for me not to be angry at him " I said

I but to do Micaì operation plan where he has to get me stuff and trust me he will.

" I do that all the time with my dad when he makes me mad all the time " said Alyssa.

Lunch Time

Today they had barbecue chicken and fries so me and Alyssa put our stuff up and grabbed our wallet and went in the Cafeteria.

I got barbecue wings with loaded fries an apple juice two brownies I paid for it and went to our hangout spot

Rashan and Tanesha sat down as Alyssa came and sat down we ate and talked until the bell rang.

After School

I put my stuff up and grabbed my bag and closed my locker then I went outside.

My dad pulled up and MJ and I got in he went to pick up Kevin them from school.

" Are you still mad at me baby girl " asked dad.

" Yes I am still mad at you " I said

" How can I stop you from being mad at me then " he said .

" You can give me fifty bucks and buy me some phone cases for my phone and the airpod " I said

We went home and mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner I went in my room and changed out of my school clothes and into some comfortable clothes.

*******

Quick chapter

Chapter 18 will be up soon