Chapter 22

Micaì

So today is Wednesday I'm still on punishment but today  dad is making me and Alyssa go to church to clean.

School is still closed so my father thought it would be nice to go clean the church and he asked Bishop and he was ok with it.

Micaì to the left and Alyssa on the right

I decided to wear a navy blue nike sweatsuit with black nike air max tennis I threw my hair up in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen sitting down at the island mom was making breakfast.

" Good morning mommy " I said as she finished cooking breakfast.

" Good morning sweetheart how did you sleep " she said.

" I slept good dad tucked me in as usual and kissed my forehead " I said

" Don't I always do that you sleep bad you be hanging out the bed so I put in the bed properly and pulled the cover over you and yes  I kissed your forehead " he said.

" Mom I feel out my bed more than once lol but daddy always fix me properly in the bed" I said.

" By the way you and Alyssa have to scrub the church I will buy you two lunch " said dad.

" Yes sir you told me this yesterday ok I understand it's my punishment which I deserve " I said.

" Babe where my daughter went you sure this my daughter cause she hates punishments " said dad.

" That's her right there babe I'm surprised cause she normally comes and say mommy daddy had me wash his cars and irs not fair " said mom.

" Yall do realize that I'm sitting right here right " I said

" Micaì Keithra what I'm going do with you anyhow my beautiful daughter " said dad.

" Mom your husband said he almost named me Elizabeth is this true cause Elizabeth Stampley sounds horrible " I said

" Caì it wasn't your dad who wanted to name you that he actually named you Micaì Keithra I didn't name you that your dad chose that name for you and gave you Caì as your nickname" said mom.

" I'll just rest my juice down before I choke mom you was going to name me that and dad named me all this time I thought you gave me my names wow " I said .

" Sorry sweetheart but your name is beautiful " said mom.

" I love my name but dad tends to call my middle name a lot " I said.

" Keithra what was that huh " said dad he did it again.

" Keith will you stop calling my second name " I said.

" Micaì Keithra do I call your second name always huh " said dad.

" Micah Keith yes you do you only say Micaì if I didn't wash the dishes or if my room is dirty cause you say Caì more and if I did something wrong IRS Micaì Keithra Stampley " I said .