Chapter 20

Micaì

Good thing school was closed for two weeks so I had time to relax myself plus mom probably still mad at me for my attitude.

Apparently their going out with my Godparents to dinner so Alyssa is coming over.

" Micaì get up and go do the chores I've asked you to do now and tonight when your mother and I go out you and Alyssa betters behave " said dad.

" Ok daddy and what can we do to make you angry anyhow " I said

" Sneak out do something I said not to do " said dad

" Now why would we do that I'm going to be doing chores what my dad just told me I must do " I said

" You are capable of doing alot of things I tell you not to do and you still do it Micaì and you gone try break one of my rules anyhow but you know if you do it you know what will happen " said dad.

" I will get a royal whooping if I break your rules " I said

" Your right about that but seriously dont break any of my rules and MJ, Michael,  Hezekiah and Kevin will tell me if you did " said dad.

" Ugh really dad besides why would I do anything stupid besides daddy I'm trying to be good " I said.

" Marie was the good child you was stubborn your still stubborn but I love you just as I loved your sister " said dad

In 2014 my sister was confined to a bed she was in a coma the seizures were horrible she didn't have the ability to walk but my parents would help her.

I lost a friend a best friend and most of all my sister now she is myangel now she is always in my sleep.

The other night she was in my dreams she was like sis you have to stop provoking dad .

" I love you too daddy and Marie is my guardian angel she is always by my side I'll never forget my sister" I said

" Good now clean the living room then the kitchen and wash my cars too they a little dirty" said dad.

So I started with the living room I made sure everything was in its rightful place then I vacuumed the rug then I sprayed the air after the living room was done .

I went and cleaned the dishes and I cleaned the counters then cleaned the island.

After cleaning the living room and the kitchen I went to the garage and I got the bucket and I went to the side of the house and filled the bucket.

I grabbed the car cleaner detergent whatever you call it and poured some in the water.

I grabbed the sponge and placed it in the water and I started to clean dad's range rover first because it will take me a while.

So I started to clean it I made sure his car was shining then I went to his Mercedes Benz and I did the same.

I also washed moms cars as well then i threw the water out and I went throug the garage putting the bucket up.

I walked in the house through the garage door I walked in and saw dad.

" You did everything right my cars are clean right " said dad.

" Yes daddy can I go now cause I need to bathe and I need to take a nap" I said

Later that day

So mom and dad were currently getting ready and I was currently in my room waiting for Alyssa to come.

" Micaì Alyssa is here come downstairs " said mom so I went downstairs.

" Hey Alyssa come on let's go up to my room cause I dont no why they have my cousin here trying to baby sit us " I said noticing my cousin Kiara here.

So we were in my room and I heard the front door close.

" So I hear Teaña having her party tonight we should go but how " said Alyssa.

" We can sneak out through the back door and be back in time before our parents come" I said.

" You sure we wont get catch Caì cause your dad will definitely whoop your behind and let's not talk bout my dad" said Alyssa.

" Dont worry bout all of that let's go change so we can go cause Kiara must be on the phone with her boyfriend.

We went downstairs after we were dressed and we sneaked out through the side door.

Good thing was Teaña partg was two houses next to mines so we walked there and we were greeted by Teaña and a few classmates.

We dance and enjoyed ourselves then we walked back to my house I didn't see my dad's Mercedes Benz in the drive way great.

So we walked back in through the side door and as we walked inside my dad was right their standing their with a belt and my Godfather was next to him.

" Micaì where were you cause Kiara said she checked in your bedroom and that she looked all around the house for you and Alyssa " he said I had to think about a good lie.

" I was in the tv room daddy " I said I quickly regretted lying cause he aalked up to me and I slapped me in my mouth.

" Lie to me again and I will slap you in your damn mouth where were you and dont you dare lie to me Micaì Keithra Stampley " he said.

" Ok I sneaked out  the house with Alyssa to go to a friend's party " I said.

" I'm disappointed in you Alyssa you shouldn't sneak out to a party with my stubborn daughter so you and Micaì will dance until i say so ok and Micaì go to your room i will deal with you actually no go to my room " said dad

" Yes sir and I'm sorry Alyssa for getting you in trouble " I said before walking upstairs to my parents room.

I say down on the bed feeling sorry for what I did now I'm in  trouble big time I disobeyed my dad and now he may be angry at me for a while.

" Micaì why did you do that sweetheart  you do know that your dad is angry and he will not have mercy on you because you breaked one of his rules" said mom as she walked out the room.

" Micaì go get my leather belt the one with the spikes " said dad.

I did what he told me and grabbed the leather belt with the spikes.

" I'm sorry daddy I wont do it again" I said as I gave him the belt.

" You damn right you wont do it again cause once I gave you this royal whooping you will think about what you did " he said

I pulled my.pants down and I knew I was in for a severe punishment.

I got thirty lashes for sneaking out he told me if I do it again I will know.

How could i do that I just made my dad hate me ugh I'm so stupid.

*****

Quick chapter

Chapter 21 will be up soon

Comment and vote