Chapter 7

Micaì

Today is yet another day of school and I ignored Tanasha retarded self yesterday .

I got out of bed and went in the bathroom and did my usual hygiene then I went back in my room and slipped on my underwear.

After that I went in my closet to find an outfit to wear for school plus I needed to find a dance outfit for dance practice today after school.

Her hair and outfit

After I was done getting dressed and fixing my hair I went and grabbed my bag and dance bag and phone then I went downstairs.

" Good morning mom " I said as I sat down.

" Good morning baby girl " she said as she placed my breakfast in front of me.

" Good morning mom and Caí  " said MJ as he sat besides me mom placed a plate next to him.

" Good morning MJ " I said as I continued eating my breakfast.

" Good morning son " said mom as she fixed the other plates for dad and Michael and Kevin.

Dad them finally came down and mom gave him his breakfast then my other brothers came downstairs as well.

*****

At school

My dad drops me and Mj off we our separate ways I went to my locker where Alyssa was.

" Hey boo " said Alyssa  as she hugged me and we got our stuff and placed our bags in our lockers.

We walked in the library and we did some homework and then we sat there and decided to wait in there until the bell rings.

The bell rang and we had science first so we walked out the library and went to Science.

I dont like science but I try my best to do good in all subjects that I take.

So she had some handouts and she had some notes for us to take down so we took the notes down and we started to do the handout.

****

Second Period

The bell rang and we went to history we sat down and took down some notes and we did the handout given to us.

We also did the homework as well then she gave us a project and it was due in four weeks.

After that she collected the handout that was given earlier then she gave out a another handout she told us we can take it home for homework.

****

Lunch time

The bell finally rang for lunch so went to our lockers and we placed our books in the locker and grabbed our book for last period then I grabbed my purse .

So I can get lunch today was Thursday and they were having cheeseburgers so I was hungry literally hungry.

So we walked in the cafeteria and we went on the line they had cheeseburgers, pizza and chicken.

I got pizza so I got two slices of pizzas and a chocolate chip cookie and an apple juice what ya girl was hungry.

Alyssa came by the table we were sitting at and sat down she had pizza too.

We ate and we saw Tanasha and her poodles coming we just ignored them we quickly aye our lunch and left the cafeteria.

I wasn't into fighting her cause last time that happened I got a royal whooping and I een trying to cause that happened again.

****

After School

Dad came for us so we all got in the car and then we went to Michael and Kevin school .

He dropped me and Alyssa at church and he went home I guess but mom was here so it didn't matter.

So we walked in church and went in the bathroom and changed then we came out and got to practicing for this Sunday and next Sunday.

Alyssa bottom but her ballet shoes are black and the top is Micaì.

We did the dance we practiced yesterday and then we started doing everything.

Then we did a new dance we were so into it  and we actually did pretty good we will do this song next Sunday.

After practice my mom dropped Alyssa and Rashan home then we went home ourselves dad cooked dinner so mom and I ate then I got ready for bed because I have school in the morning.

*******

Just a quick update

Chapter 8 will be up soon

Show this book some love and show my other books some love.