Chapter 26

Micaì

Today my dad and I are doing an interview for a talk show on tv so I have to look my best.

So I was currently getting dressed mom had my outfit picked out already so I didn't have to worry about that.

Her outfit and shoes

After I was dressed I went downstairs dad was in the kitchen dressed already he was in a navy blue suit with a blue shirt and black shoes.

" Good morning daddy " I said as I sat down on the stool at the island.

" Good morning Caì you ready to be on tv baby girl " said dad.

" Yes and no daddy " I said because I'm nervous and excited about being on tv.

" Why baby girl " said dad.

" I'm nervous and excited at the same time daddy but your excellent at that because you been on tv plenty times " I said .

" You will be alright baby girl " said dad as he placed my breakfast in front of me .

I ate it carefully not wanting to spill anything on my dress because I'm not trying to change and dad and I are matching in a way.

" Come on baby girl that's the driver what texted me saying he is here " said dad.

We walked outside and there was a escalator parked in front of the house so the driver opened the door and I got in then dad got in.

The driver closed the door and we were on our way to sister circle studios or whatever the station name.

We arrived and the driver opened the door dad got out then he helped me out the car and we walked in the studio.

We were directed to what studio to go to they placed the mics on us and we were backstage waiting to be called.

" Today we have one of the best gospel artist here with us and he is here with his second baby girl " said Robyn.

" Robyn yes indeed ladies and gent please welcome our guests for today Micah Stampley and his beautiful daughter Micaì Stampley " said Tesha

So dad held my hand and we walked on the set together he hugged them first then I hugged them and dad and I sat down.

" Welcome Micah and Micaì it's so good to have you with us right Tesha " said Robyn.

" Yes and Micah I love your daughter's  name it's so unique " said Tesha.

" Thank you for having us and her mom and I were trying to figure out what to name her and I said her name out to my wife and she agreed " said dad.

" Thank you having me and I love my name so much and one time dad and I along with my best friend we were in Walmart and dad says I'm almost named you Elizabeth inwas like wait what you almost what" I said.