Chapter 10

Micaì

Today is Monday and it means time to go to school ugh I dont like Mondays but I have to get out of bed and get in the bathroom.

So I made my bed up then went straight into my bathroom and did my usual hygiene then I went back in my room.

I slipped on my underwear then I went in my closet I took out a purple polo shirt and a white skinny jeans.

I decided to fix my hair first before I got dress I decided to braid my hair up so I did it in a fishtail braid.

Her outfit and how her hair looks

After getting dressed I packed my backpack and grabbed my phone then I went downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen and sat down at the island where mom was in the kitchen where she was cooking breakfast.

" Good morning mommy " I said as I was finally sitting down.

" Good morning sweetheart how are you and you and your dad's birthday is coming " she said .

" I good mom and I know that's why I was wondering if you can take me to get some gifts for dad " I said

" That's no.problem cause we all are going out for dinner for his birthday and your sleep over will be on friday and Saturday will be your party " she said.

" I'm so excited mommy I want to get daddy's favorite cologne and customized phone case " I said.

" We can make that happen baby girl and here eat up " said mom as she gave me my plate of breakfast.

I ate my breakfast and drank my juice and I washed my plate and glass then I went in the living room to sit for dad and my brothers so I can go to school.

Dad and my brothers were finally done with breakfast so I got up and followed them out the door.

At School

I went to my locker and grabbed my books that I needed for my first three classes.

" Hey girl I see Tanasha stopped bothering us cause she knew she got her butt  whooped " said Alyssa .

" She knows not to mess with me cause she knew I beat her behind and I wont hesitate to beat her behind again " I said because she thinks she is queen bee no boo you ain't.

" And her lil minions can't even fight like the hoe punches like a punk" said Alyssa.

" Girl you talking Tanasha only scratched me because I did the most damage to her she had a black eye and some bruises on her face " I said

" Girl I did damage to all two of her minions and I dad gave me a royal whooping when we got home and he took my phone and iPod and iPad" said Alyssa.

" Girl my dad was so mad at me when he came to get me at school he hit me in the back of my head and he told me I was getting a royal cut hip " I said

" I know cause Godfather Micah called my dad and told him that he gave you a royal whooping " said Alyssa.

" He did give me a royal whooping plus he used his leather belt and he took my phone ,iPad and iPod" I said .

" After a while my dad he gave me back my phone he was mad plus he would hit me in the back of my head on purpose " said Alyssa.

" Girl plus my dad told said your going to be dancing every Sunday until I see that  you have learned your lesson " I said.

We walked to the cafeteria until the bell rings we sat down and just started talking again.

" Mom was like Allison you leave her alone mom was getting annoyed at dad and I was laughing cause mom was on my side most of the time" said Alyssa

" Girl mom pulled me aside and said did you win the fight and said yes mom I did she just was happy that I didn't get beat up cause she would've come to school for Tanasha behind trust me " I said.

" I told my mom that you win she was like my Godbaby can fight she was glad we didn't get hurt or anything " said Alyssa .

" Yeah my mom was the same way when I told her you whooped the minions butt she was happy her Godbaby didn't get hurt " I said.

The bell rang and we went to our first period class we handed the teacher the homework she gave us last week and then we sat down.

We wrote down the notes off the board and then we did the worksheet we was handed .

After School

School was finally out so we waited for my dad and her dad today I didn't have dance practice.

Dad finally came after Alyssa left so MJ and I got in and then dad pulled off to Kevin them school.

We finally got my other brothers and we were now on our way home cause I was so tired I had so much homework to do .

And I have a project for history I have to write an essay about an African American civil rights activist and I chose to do Rosa Parks.

We were finally home so I got out the car and opened the door with my house keys then I went straight up to my room to start my homework and project.

" Hey baby girl what you up too " said dad as he entered my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

" I am doing my homework and a project I'm almost finish with everything " I said .

" That's my intelligent baby girl I'm proud of you and your mom is almost done with dinner " he said as he kissed me on my forehead and he walked out my room.

I took a bath and then I slipped on a pair of panties and a sports bra with a tshirt and some shorts then I walked downstairs to the dining room.

********
Quick update yall

Chapter 11 will be up soon

Dont forget to comment and vote