Chapter 12

Micaì

So today is my fourteen birthday and I'm still sleeping yall like a baby since I dont have to go to school today and Alyssa I noticed is not on the bed.

Must be helping mama cook breakfast but I'm the special girl today its ma birthday yall.

" Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to my baby girl happy birthday day to you my princess" dad sang I immediately woke up.

" Thank you daddy where Alyssa and mom " I said

" Your welcome baby girl and they are downstairs waiting for you cause your mom and I are carrying to breakfast" he said.

" Ok daddy I'm going to go get ready " I said as he hugged me and left out my room.

I went to my bathroom and took off my clothes I slept in and went straight in the shower I scrubbed my body with cucumber and melon body wash and then I washed my body then I got out the tub and wrapped a towel around my body .

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I went in my room and slipped on my underwear then I went and grabbed my outfit for today.

Her outfit

After finding my outfit I did my natural hair in a neat ponytail then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

" Happy Birthday to my second born Micaì Keithra " said mom as she hugged me .

" Happy birthday bestie girl I love you and you are always there for me " said Alyssa and she hugged me.

" Thank you yall I woke up to daddy singing happy birthday and its amazing to celebrate my birthday with family " I said .

"Ok so we got to get going babe did you put half of her gifts in the jeep yet " said dad.

" Yeah I did so let's go we need to eat then take her to her next surprise after breakfast " said mom.

So we all left the house and went into mom's jeep wrangler dad was driving while mom was in the passenger seat and we were in the back.

We arrived at IHOP within three minutes so mom got the gifts out and we got out the jeep and we all walked in .

The hostess led us to a table and we all sat down and she handed us some menus .

" Baby girl so I have got some stuff for you " said mom as she gave me four gift bags .

I opened the gifts she got me I opened the first gift and it was a watch it was a G shock digital watch.