Thirty Four

"Ok one out of time.I said as they looked at all the ice cream flavors and started talking at the same time.

"I want Cookies and Cream!King said making matti and charity agree.

"Can I get 3 cookies and cream in a cup.I said as they lady shook her head as they other lady started making there ice cream.

"Tre?I said as he pointed at vanilla.

"Can I also get a vanilla in a cup.I said as the lady gave the kids they ice cream as I paid.

"So now got y'all sum ice cream y'all not gone act crazy in this mall.I said making them Shake they head as we walked outta the ice cream shop.

"Sit down right here.I said as we walking into foot locker.

-I walked over and picked up the Air Jordan 4 "Metallic Red" from the kids area.

"U need help?A footlocker worker said walking up to me.

"Yeah can I get a size one,a size eleven two of those and a size nine.I said making her shake her head and walk off and I looked at the kids as they finished there ice cream and then looked at me making me sigh.

"U can come to the register.She said making me follow her to the register.

"Ok soo your total is 409.05 cash or card?She said making me pull out my card.

"Card.I said making her shake her head.

"Swipe When u ready.She said as I swiped my card did all that extra stuff and put my card back.

"BITCH WHAT U LOOKING AT!?I heard Matti say making somebody kid start crying.

-I grabbed the bag and rushed over to her.

"I'm sorry.I said to the parent before grabbing matti as all the other kids followed us.

"What I tell u about cussing.I said as we stopped in this hallway.

-I popped her making her start crying.

"I should have left y'all at the house but ain't nobody there!I said giving Tre the bag before picking up matti.

-We got outside to the car and I put the bag in the truck wit all the other bags as they kids got in the car.

"Ayeee Emma.I heard a familiar voice making me turn around to see that Bitch Jania walking up to me wit a baby in ha hands.

"Ohh hey Jania and hey Kacey.I said being fake asf.

"Do u kno Kentrell letting us stay wit him fa a week?She asked making me wanna shrug.

"So like can we ride back to the house wit u cause I kno u living wit him too and I rode in a Uber here.She said making me shake ny head yeah just to hear her stop talking.

-She got in the front and looked back as I started the car.

"Heyy King and Matti.She said lookin back at them.

"And charity and Tre.I said pulling off.

"Oh Heyy charity and Tre.She said making them wave.
*
*
*
*
"Who am I fucking tho?Kentrell said looking at me.

"Probably the both of us.I said rolling my eyes.

"Who did I fuck last night tho and It's only fa a week.He said looking at his phone.

"KENTRELL COME HERE!Jania yelled from downstairs.

"Go I'll take a shower by myself!I said as I got up and went inside the bathroom closing the door behind me.
*
*
*
*
"Y'all sure that's what y'all wanna eat for dinner?I said starting the oven.

"YESS SUM PIZZA ROLLLS.They said making me laugh as I put the pizza rolls on a pan and put it in the oven.

"Well ok.I said before Jania walked outta the room she was gone be sleeping in.

"Where Kentrell?She said as she walking into the living room wit the kids and sat down on the couch.

"Sleep why wassup?I said looking at her.

"Nun just asking.She said making me roll my eyes.

—————————————————

Naww u can't do this🤣😭