Thirty One

"Tre are u ready?I said as we walked downstairs wit king.

"Yes ma'am.He said as I gave them they lunch boxes.

"MATTI AND CHARITY LETS GO!I said as they rushed down the stairs.

"Mommy we right here!Matti said said catching a attitude.

"Fix yo attitude lul girl.I said giving them they lunch boxes.

"Now let's go.I said opening the front door letting them out and closing and locking the door behind us.
*
*
*
*
-My phone started ringing making me wake up,I picked it up and answered it without seeing who it was.

"Emma I need u back bro can't lie since u left life been hard.Kentrell said sounding stressed out and tired.

"I haven't been getting no sleep cause I just keep thinking of u and my kids I'll do whatever to get u back.He said making me grab my head.

"Look bruh meet me at the mall in 2 hours or so.He said before hanging up making me put my phone back down.

-I don't kno why but I broke down crying.
*
*
*
*
-Kentrell looked at me as we sat down in the food court area.

"U hungry?Kentrell said looking at me.

"Naww.I said pulling out my phone to see Erica calling me but I ignored it.

"Yo Nigga must be at work or sum?He said looking at me while sipping his drink.

-I shook my head making him lick his lips.

"I miss u Emma.He said grabbing my hand making me have a flashback of me and him.

"Mhm.I said looking at him.
*
*
*
*
"I'll do anything for u Kentrell.I said tryna catch my breath as he grabbed me by my neck and gave me a kiss.

"Come on let's go take a shower.He said getting outta the bed and picking me up.
*
*
*
*
"I picked up the kids since u couldn't for sum reason.Reese said as I walked in and he was in the living room smoking.

"Oh sorry.I said holding my head.

"Where was u?He said looking at me as I was heading upstairs.

"Erica house.I said before going upstairs and into my room.

-I closed the door behind me before walking up to the bed and laying down,I buried my face in my pillow and started crying before the door opened and closed.

"Mommy are u ok?I heard matti say as I felt her get in the bed wit me.

-I turned my head and was facing her,she moved the hair that was in my face to the side and wiped my tears.

"Mommy stop crying.She said making me give her a smile.

"Did Reese hurt u mommy?She said as I sat up and looked at her.

"No babe mommy is fine.I said pulling her into a hug.

-The door opened again and it was King,Charity and Tre.

"Are u ok?Tre said as they got in the bed wit us.

"Yeah?I said lookin at them.

—————————————————

WOW