TwentyTwo

1 Week Later

"Mommy stop.Matti said beginning to cry.

"No u stop moving.I said while tryna comb out her hair.

"I don't want my hair comb out.She said crying.

"Babe u never let me comb it out and plus I'm almost done.I said still combing it.

-Once i was done combing it out I brushed it up into two ponytails to the side.

"U ready for your first day at day care.I said as king stood there playing on my phone.

"Will king be there wit me?She said as I looked at her.

"Yeah.I said as we walked outta the bathroom.

-I picked up king and walked into my room to grab my car keys.We walked downstairs and I grabbed there lunch boxes from off the counter.We walked outta the front door and I locked it behind us.I got them in the car and then got in myself.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up and turned around to see Dashawn behind me sleep.He opened his eyes and smiled.

"When did u here?I said before kissing him.

"Not to long ago,how long u been looking at me?He said making me smirk.

"A minute or so.I said before turning around and grabbing my phone as he pulled me to him.

"U always on that phone.He said kissing my neck.

"U want me to put it down.I said as he went under the cover.

"Dashawn Wilson.I said as he threw my shorts on the floor and then my panties.

"We just had sex last night.I said as he started eating me out making me close my eyes.

"Fuckkk.I moaned as his tongue work was LORDYYYY.

-I looked at him as he looked at me already knowing what was coming next and I was not ready for it.

"Dasha-Before I could finish he entered inside of me not give me no warning or anything.

"Don't say nun.He said grabbing my neck.

"Babe I'm about to cum.I said as I scratched his back.

"I told u not to talk and hold that shit.He said going harder hitting my g spot.

"Babe.I said before we came together.
*
*
*
*
-Once i was done making up my bed I picked up my phone and looked at my time and it was 10:30.I walked outta the room and downstairs to see Dashawn on his phone while sitting on the living room couch while All Americans played on the tv.

"U think u can pick up Charity when u pick up yo kids.He said making me shake my head yeah as I walked into the kitchen as my maid was making me and Dashawn breakfast.

"We need to go shopping for my kids and charity.I said looking at him and back at my phone as I sat down on the stool.

"Like Gucci and Nike stuff like that.I said looking at my phone before looking at him.

"U listening?I asked as he was all in his phone.

"Never mind Im finna order all this shit send me Charity sizes.I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank u Ms.Miles.I said as she sat my plate down In front of me.

"Thank u.I heard Dashawn say as Ms.Miles sat his plate down on the table in the living room.
*
*
*
*
"Heyy mommy.Matti said as they got in the car.

"Heyy matti hey charity.I said watching as the lady helped king get in the car.

"Hey Emma.She said as her and matti played on the iPad.

"Have a good day.She said before closing the door.

"How was Day care?I said before pulling off.I said before grabbing my phone as somebody texted me.

"Mama i told her not to call u cause I was very soory but I called Ms.Grim a bitch cause she was annoying she kept talking and ha breath was stank.She said making charity laugh.

"Stop cussing lul girl and I ain't gone tell u nomo.I said before calling Erica.

"So like we going out tonight or what?Erica said making me laugh.

"Hey auntie Erica.Matti said as she gave the iPad to charity.

"Hey matti.Erica said sounding happy asf.

"U not going out u pregnant.I said making her laugh.

"Did I Tell u that u couldn't go out when u was pregnant?She said making me smirk.

"And u and that boy Dashawn.She said making me roll my eyes.

"Imma text u when I get home.I said before hanging up.

——————————————

No comment