Thirteen

"ITS A BAD BITCH BIRTHDAY!Erica yelled making the crowd go wild as it was Her birthday.

-We both was drinking are own bottle of Hennessy,I looked at Kentrell as he looked at me.He knew that I was fucked up and that I was gone let him take advantage of me tonight.Erica grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor as her song came on.

"THROW THAT ASS HOLD UP BITCH!I said while recording her.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES.She said before drinking the rest of her Hennessy.

-Once the song went off we went back up to the vip section wit the gang as they was smoking,I got in Kentrell lap and he grabbed my waist.

"Who-when y'all get back together?Kd asked making me smirk.

"Here Emma.Erica said handing me a cup wit whatever was in it.

"1..2..3.She as we took the shot together.

"Erica finna have u fucked up.Kentrell whispered in my ear.

-I got outta Kentrell lap as me and Erica went back to the dance floor,we started shaking that ass and I felt somebody get behind me and grab my waist,I didn't know who it was but I kept going.

"Oh my gosh.The crowd said making me and Erica stop dancing and look behind us to see Kentrell fighting this boy.

-He pulled out his gun and shot him making the crowd duck,Kentrell grabbed me making me push him away from me.

"Don't touch me u not my boyfriend nor husband.I said stumbling over since I was drunk asf.

-Kentrell slapped me making me fall to the floor,I held my face before starting to cry.

"Kentrell the police coming.3three said before Kentrell grabbed me and started running to the back.

-Kentrell put me in the car before getting in the car his self,he started the car and pulled off.Once we got far away from the club we pulled over to the gas station wit 3Three and then behind us but Kentrell had me fucked up.I started hitting him making him start hitting me back,we was both two fighting mother fuckers,the door opened and somebody pulled me out they let me go as Kentrell got out making us go back to fighting,Kentrell pushed me against the car as we was still fighting.

"Kentrell let my fucking hair go.I said outta breath.

"Y'all people watching.I heard Erica say.

"Be quiet they need to handle this by they self.Boomer said making me look up at kentrell as he let me go.

-I started back hit him making him hit me back making Erica pull me back.

"Girl stop tryna fight this nigga he already got u looking like a fool out her.She said making me pull my hair up.

"Me and 3Three gone take u gone go get yo stuff.She said letting me go.

-I walked over to Kentrell car and tried to get my stuff but Kentrell snatched all that shit from me.

"Kentrell Im done fighting gimme my shit.I said looking at him.

"Bitch get yo dumb ass in the car.He said making me roll my eyes and look at Erica before getting in the car and closing the door.

"Can I get my stuff now.I said looking at him.

-He threw the first punch making me start fighting him back.

"THEY FIGHTING AGAIN.I heard Erica say.

"Stop y'all!They said opening the door and pulling me out again.

"Kentrell we gone meet u at the hotel.Erica said before closing the door and letting me go.

"Bitch he got my phone and wallet wtf.I said before walking to they car as Kentrell pulled off.

"Girl get in the car.Erica said as I got in the car.

-We pulled off heading toward the hotel.
*
*
*
*
"Erica stop let them fight until they done.3three said as me
and Kentrell was fighting in the hotel parking lot.

"U quit?Kentrell said as I was against somebody car.

"U quit?He said grabbing my neck as I looked at him.

"Yeah just let me go.I said outta breath again.

-He let me go making me walk off towards the hotel door wit him behind me,the people looked at me as I went to the elevator and got in wit Kentrell and the whole gang.We got off and went to Kentrell hotel room,he opened the door and I went straight to the bathroom wit Erica behind me,she closed the door and locked it behind her.

"Bro u is not going home to yo kids until yo face heal.She said taking a towel and wetting it.

-I sat on top on the counters and let Erica cleaning my face.

"Open the door.Kentrell said banging on the door making Erica unlock it and open it.

"What?She as Kentrell walked in.

"Where yo car keys at?He said looking at me.

"I'm not giving them to u cause I'm finna go.I said looking at him as Erica finished cleaning me face.

"Give him the keys.Erica said making me take them outta my back pocket and throw them at him.

——————————————

Bro how many times did they fight😂😭🥺