Twentyone

Sorry I been responding to y'all comments on this book and the other one.
*
*
*
*
1 Month Later

-I walked outta the hospital from just getting done from getting a abortion.The kids was at my mama house and I had sum me time today.I been talking to Dashawn which is the nigga from Walmart😂.We been taking it slow lemme stop lying we had sex once but we not like in a relationship.
*
*
*
*
-I walked outta the bathroom wit my bra and panties on as Erica was laying in my bed

"Did it hurt?Erica asked as I looked in my closet for sum to wear.

"No.I said pulling out a outfit.

"Where u finna go?She said as I put my jeans on.

"To the mall Wit Dashawn.I said as she looked at me.

"U just gone keep fucking wit that light skin but guess what?She said as I put my shirt on and grabbed my socks and shoes.

"Me and three3 sat down and talked about it and now he letting me keep the baby.She said as I sat down beside her and put my socks on.

-I wish Kentrell was like that sometimes but things happen.

"I kno u still miss Kentrell he be at the house wit 3three and them talking about u.She said as I put my shoes on.

"I ain't worrying about him.I said tying my shoes up.

I said tying my shoes up

-Emma outfit-

"They say he going crazy he almost killed Yaya ass.She said making me laugh.

"Yaya over there making him crazy.I said getting up and grabbing my lv purse,I grabbed my phone and keys and threw them in the purse.

"Hell yeah.She said as I picked up my Victoria secret perfume sprayed it on me before throwing it in my bag and the lotion to it.

"Welp that's them.I said walking outta the room.

-I checked the time on my Apple Watch and it was 5:00 o'clock as I walked down stairs.

"LOCK THE DOOR WHEN U LEAVE!I yelled as I opened the front door and walked out closing it behind me.

-I walked up to Dashawn car and got in.

"Hey babe.He said as he pulled off.

"Hey.I said pulling my phone outta my purse.
*
*
*
*
-We walked outta footlocker just to run into this girl.

"So this Who u messing wit.She said looking at Dashawn.

"Man bye Chanel.He said as she mugged me.

"A white Girl.She said making me mug her.

"Bitch I got hands like a black girl tho and I'm mixed stupid ass bitch.I said as Dashawn grabbed my hand pulling me away from her.

"That's my dumb ass BabyMama.He said making me roll my eyes.

"U need to control that Bitch.I said looking at him.

"DASHAWN IM PREGNANT AGAIN.She yelled making Dashawn Stop walking and turned back around letting my hand go.

-He went back up to her as I watched him,he grabbed her by her neck since she already caused a scene.He whispered sum in her ear before letting go of her and walking back over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Don't never listen to ha she be lying i ain't messed wit ha in 3 years.He said as we made it to the food court.

——————————————

Bitches would do anything just to get a nigga back😂😂

He don't want u😂😭