Nine

-I started to shake as I started thinking about my babe again,the moment she started crying and started bleeding from the bullet that hit her in her stomach.

"Family of Matti Gaulden.She said making me stand and walk over to her.

"Yes?I said lookin at her.

"She's lucky.She said making me shake my head.

"The bullet went out it didn't hit the liver, pancreas, a kidney, a major artery or vein.She said making me wipe my tears.

"So is she ok?I said looking at her.

"She lost a lot of blood but not that much she's sleep right now tho.She said looking at me.

"Oh her room is 342.She said making me rush to that room number.

-I walked in and matti looked right at me making me smile.

"U ok babe.I said walking over to her.

"Mommy u know I hate all these tubes.She said making me laugh.

"I know babe.I said kissing her face making her laugh.

"Mommmieee.She cried as she tried to lean up.

"No babe don't do that just lay back.I said making her lay back.

"I wanna go home.She said starting to cry.

"Look who's up.She nurse said coming into the room.

"Your lucky and a strong little girl.The nurse said touching her face.

"Can I go home?Matti said looking at her.

"Oh yeah your mom just have to sign these papers and then we put u In a wheelchair and take u to your car.She said handing me the papers making me sit on the chair and start to sign them.

"U can't move when u get home tho u gotta lay in the bed until U get done healing.She said making me look at her.

-This lul girl finna take control of me.I gave the doctor the papers back and she walked out.

"No moving for u.I said making her frown.

"Where is daddy?She asked make me wanna shrug but I didn't.
*
*
*
*
-I walked into matti room as she was sleep as I held king,I heard my phone start ringing making walk to my room just to see that it was a unknown number making me pick it up and answer it.

"This is a call from the Atlanta jail house from the inmate Kentrell Gaulden press one to answer.I look at me phone and pressed and waiting for Kentrell to speak.

"Is my babe ok?He said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah she's sleep.I said looking at king.

"She got shot?Kentrell asked making me start to cry.

"Yeah ken-trell.I said as king looked at me as tears rolled down my face.

"This caller has 2 more minutes.The phone said as I wiped my tears.

"3Three waiting for u at the gas station I met u at get that money from him and come get me.He said before the phone hung up.

"BIANCA U STILL HERE.I asked looking for the babysitter.

"Yeah downstairs.She said making me grab my keys and walked over to her.

"Imma Pay u double i be back.I said making her smile and take king.

-I walked away to the front door and opened it and walked out closing it behind me.I looked at the security guard as I got in the car.
*
*
*
*
-I watched as Kentrell walked outta the gates and got in the car.I looked at him and shook my head.

"What did u do?I said pulling off.

"Don't worry about that.He said making me look at him.

"Where yo hotel at?I said stopping at a red light.

"I'm coming home wit u.He said making me look at him and then back at the road.

"Kentrell u not coming to my house.I said getting onto the highway.

"So were we going or we just gone be driving.I said looking at him and then back at the road.
*
*
*
*
"Come in here wit me.Kentrell said as we pulled up to his hotel.

"Kentrell I got kids at home.I said making him look at me.

"Girl come on.He said making me get grab my things and get outta the car wit an attitude.

"Lose the attitude.He said making me roll my eyes as I followed him into the hotel.

——————————————

🙃😶