Five

"So when can she move in?Erica said making the man look at her.

"It depends.He said looking at me.

"What u mean?Erica said looking at him.

"If she wants to own it and pay full price she can move in by tmr.He said making Erica look at me.

"How much?I said looking at the kitchen.

"Well this is a 6 bedroom house wit 5 in a half bathrooms a big backyard wit a pool and that kitchen u cant take yo eyes off and this big living room and a dinning room.He said making me shake my head.

"The price?I said looking at him.

"We looking at three hundred thousand.He said making me take my backpack off.

"Don't u think that's a lil bit too much.She said as I pulled 3 stacks out making her be quiet.

-I zipped up my backpack and gave him the money making him shake my hand.

"The house is yours.He said giving me the key.

-He walked away making Erica look at me.

"The moving people said that Kentrell want let them in the house to get you and to kids stuff.She said making me shake my head.

"Bitch let's drive down there cause he probably mad cause I gave that lul hoe my ring.She said as her eyes got wider.

"I ain't tell u to do all that.She said holding her head.

-I started laughing as we walked outta the house and I locked the door.We got in the car and pulled off.
*
*
*
*
-I walked into the house to see matti and king on the couch.

"Hey mommy.She said quietly.

"Where's your Daddy?I said looking at her and she pointed upstairs and ran up to me as I picked her up.

"Erica get king and put him in his car seat.I said as she walked over to him.

-I went upstairs and stopped at the stairs and stopped at the door that was closed.

"Close yo eyes babe.I said as she closed her eyes.

-I opened the door making them look at me as the girl was on top of Kentrell.I walked to my closet and started grabbing half of my clothes while matti still had her eyes closed,Kentrell walked up to me and pulled my hair.

"Babe open yo eyes.I said making Kentrell let go as matti opened her eyes.

-I walked outta the bathroom and looked at the girl.

"Can u put sum clothes on and help me grab my stuff?I said making her shake her head yeah.

-I looked at Kentrell and walked outta the room and went downstairs,I grabbed my lambo truck keys and walked outta the front door.
——————————————
Soory this was short I wrote it yesterday