Two

-I walked into are house and walked upstairs to are room,I put my suitcase down and walked to the bed and laid down.I grabbed my phone and started looking at houses in Atlanta as Kentrell walked in.

"Why u looking at houses.He said all up in my phone.

"Kentrell I want to move me and my kids to Atlanta.I said looking at him.

"U wanna what?He said mugging me.

"Nothing.I said turning my phone off.

"Bruhh u been getting on my nerves.He said looking at me as I got outta the bed.

"And u always getting on my nerves.I mumbled making me him grab my neck and push me against the wall.

"Say Bruhh all this mumbling to ya self gotta stop what ever u gotta say,say that shit out loud.He said looking at me.

"Babe u look handsome when u mad.I said making him let go of me.

"U don't even be fucking listening.Kentrell said making me shrug.

-I walked into the bathroom and started the shower.
*
*
*
*
"U wanna go to Lonnie birthday party?I said looking at matti through the phone.

"Yeah.She said looking at her iPad.

"Give Auntie Erica the phone.I said as she gave the phone to Erica.

"Can u get her dressed?I said putting my clothes on.

"Yeah.She said looking at the phone.

"Is king sleep?I said making her shake her head yes.

"Ok well I'm finna come get matti.I said before hanging up.

-I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse,and my phone I put my keys in my purse and walked outta the room cutting the lights off.I walked downstairs and looked at Kentrell.

"Where u finna go?He said looking at me.

"I'm finna go get matti and we finna go to Lonnie birthday party.I said walking to the door as he got up making me roll my eyes.

-We walked outta the door and I locked it behind us, I got in the passenger side of my Lamborghini truck,as Kentrell started the It.
*
*
*
*
-I watched matti as Lonnie ran around the park.They started going up the stairs on the playground and I watched as Matti pushed the little boy outta her way making him fall off the stairs and into the wood chips and start crying.His mama walked over to him and helped him get up he pointed out matti and the mama went over to matti and grabbed her like that was her child making matti start crying.

"Bitch don't touch my daughter.I said grabbing matti from her as she was crying.

"Bitch tell yo daughter to stop pushing kids off the stairs.She said making me look at her son.

"Girl he is a boy and he doing all that crying cause he fell in sum wood chips tell that nigga to get up dust his self off  his weak ass up.I said rolling my eyes and she stepped in my face.

"Girl I will beat the fuck outta u in front of all these kids!I said making all the adults come over as I gave Kentrell matti.

"Y'all need to stop y'all see all these kids.My mama said looking at me.

"Her daughter pushed my son.She said as my mama mugged her.

"Did u tell him to stop crying like a lul bitch and get the fuck up.My mama said making her grab her son and walk away.

-I grabbed matti from Kentrell and sat her down in a chair.

"Stop putting yo hand on other people kids.I said popping her and she started crying.

"Mane Don't pop my fucking daughter.Kentrell said as I tied up her shoes.

"Kentrell stop treating her like a baby.I said looking at him.

"What u mean She only three.He said picking up her.

"That's why She act like that cause u always babying her and she kno she not gone get in trouble.I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Mane let's go.He said walking towards the car.

"Here mama give this to Lonnie and tell her imma come get her later.I said pulling sum money outta my purse and handing it to her before walking off.

——————————————

Is Emma really gone move all the way to atl🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️