Twenty

-Yaya opened the door making me walk in without saying anything,Kentrell was in the living room smoking as I headed upstairs.

"U coming to take her away from us not gone stop us from taking u to court.Yaya said.

-I rolled my eyes and went into Kentrell room and turned on the light to see matti on her iPad.

"Put yo shoes on.I said walking up to her.

"Mommy are they gonna take me away from u?She said looking at me.

"No babe.I said as she starting putting her shoes on.

"Mommy I don't even wanna live wit Yaya.She said rolling her eyes.

"Like she be loud at night making sum type of noise daddy too.She said as she followed me outta the room.

"He be like shit hold it.She said making me laugh as we walked downstairs.

"Watch yo mouth.I said as Yaya and Kentrell looked at us.

"Oh and I'm ready for court.I said looking at Yaya before picking up matti.
*
*
*
*
-I walked downstairs to see Erica on the couch.

"When did u get here?I said making her wipe her face.

"Oh when u was in the shower.She said sounding like something was wrong wit her.

"What wrong?I said sitting next to her as she looked at me.

"3Three don't want me to keep the baby.She said beginning to cry again.

Kentrell POV

-I looked at Yaya as I sat on the couch smoking wit 3three,kd and Boomer.I passed the blunt to 3three as I started thinking how I messed up cause the only girl I wanted in the house wit me right now was Emma but I fucked that up.

"What u thinking about?Yaya said as she walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Nun.I said pushing her outta my lap.

"U thinking about her right?She said as she sat next to me.

"U kno what fuck u.She said before getting up and heading upstairs.

-I got up and heading to the stairs,I went up inside my room to see her throwing her stuff in a suitcase.She stopped and looked at me as I went to sit on the bed.

"U not gone stop me from leaving?She said still looking at me.

"The fuck I look like tryna stop a bitch I don't even want.I said mugging her.

"When I get custody of matti don't call me then.She said making me get up and walk up to her.

"Bitch u ain't getting custody of my daughter and u fucked up in the head if u think Emma gone let u.I said before grabbing her suitcase and throwing it.

"U not leaving either.I said making her push me.

-I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to me.

"So u think u tuff now.I said grabbing her by her neck.

"Kentrell Lemme go?She said as I let her go.

"Ion even wanna be here nomo.She mumbled making me slap tf outta ha making her fall to the floor.

"Bitch u wanna play wit me?I said before taking off my belt.

"No.She said as she started crying.

-I hit ha wit the belt making her start screaming for help like somebody was gone help ha.

"U gone leave me?I asked as I hit ha wit the belt again.

"No.She said making me hit ha two more times wit the belt.

"Now get yo ass up and gimme a kiss.I said as she did what was told.

——————————————

-No comment-

But here's another chapter😭😫