Chapter 36

I hopped out of the shower and then I wrapped the towel around my body. I heard knocking on the door. "Ya done yet?"Josh asked.
"Yes,just let me get to my room so I can change,I forgot to get my clothes off of my bed and don't you dare think about doing something."I warned.
"Okay,I'll close my eyes."
I laughed. "Sure you will,"
I slowly opened the bathroom door and stuck my head out. Josh was staring at me wide eyed. "Close your eyes!"I ordered.
Josh quickly closed his eyes.
"That's better,"I said as I quickly walked to my room.I grabbed a ratty T-shirt with holes in it but then I realized that we were going out to whole foods,so I put the shirt back and grabbed a light blue tank top and a pair of American Eagle short shorts.
I put my hair in a side braid and opened my door. Josh was leaning in the doorway. "What took you so long?"He asked,with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Well,I had the rattiest shirt picked out but then I realized that I had to be presentable."I explained.
"That's cute,"Josh smiled,his white teeth glowing.
"I know,"I looked at Josh he was wearing basketball short and a stained T-shirt that had its sleeves cut off.
"Are you ready?"I asked.
"I've been ready since I woke up,I guess this just proves that your really observant."Josh smirked.
"Okay,Whatever,I just don't understand why would you walk around like that?"I asked.
"Look Danny as much as I love that your checking me out you should stop because we really need to get some food because I am starving."Josh patted his stomach.
"I was not checking you out!"I protested."and we just ate cinnamon rolls,"I added.
Josh just shrugged. "Whatever,lets just go."
-at whole foods-
"Josh what else do you want besides Hershey's chocolate bars?"I asked.
Josh shrugged."Dunno,I just want food."
"Okay,go to the fruit aisle and get strawberries,blackberries and blue berries."I told Josh.
"Fine,but your making it seem like we are a married couple."Josh kissed my cheek.
"Yep,its all me making it seem like that."I said sarcastically.
Josh put his arm around my shoulder."Oh,Dannielle,when will you learn that it's not just me,Its mostly you."
"Okay,now go get the fruit."I slid Josh's arm off of my shoulder.
Josh fake pouted but then walked away to go get the fruit.I went into the breakfast aisle to get cereal and pancake mix.
I set it all in the shopping cart and went over to the fruit aisle to go get Josh.
I saw Josh walking towards me with a armful of fruit.
"Do we really need that much for a couple of weeks?Or even days?"I asked.
"Dunno,"Josh shrugged as he put the food in the cart.
"Okay how do you think all of this is going to cost?"
"Don't worry I'm paying for it,my grandparents gave me money."Josh told me.
"No,let me pay for it I'll feel bad if I don't."
"Well then feel bad,"Josh shrugged.
I ignored Josh and went to the checkout counter.
Once all the items were rung up by a ginormous lady with a mustache and Josh payed the lady for everything we went to the parking lot and loaded the car.
-at the guest house-
I grabbed the last bags out of Josh's trunk and went into the kitchen.
"Is that it?"Josh asked as he put the strawberries in the fridge.
I nodded and set the bags on the granite counter top.
Once we put all the food in the fridge Josh slid onto the counter. "Will you make cookies?"Josh asked.
"Get off the counter!"I ordered.
Josh sighed and got off."fine,"
"Yes I will make you cookies."
Josh smiled and kissed my cheek. "I knew you would."
"Don't push it,"I half joked.

I pulled the cookies out of the oven at set the on the top of the stove to cool.
"What kind did you make?"Josh asked as he got off of the couch.
"Half are white chocolate chip and the other half is just chocolate."
Josh poked a white chocolate chip cookie."Maybe we should give some to my parents and grandparents since we haven't seen them."Josh suggested.
"Yeah,thats a good idea,Just let them cool."
Josh poked the same cookie again and then carefully picked it up and ate it. "Josh,these are for your grandparents and parents!"I scolded.
Josh fake pouted. "Make them something later,"
I kissed Josh's cheek."Fine,but only because I love you."
"Yes!"Josh took another cookie but then quickly dropped it.
"I told you to watch out."I laughed.
"Okay I'll only eat half of the cookies and the rest are for everyone else."Josh picked up the cookie and blew in it,then he popped the cookie in his mouth.
"Save like two for me."I told Josh as walked over to the couch and turned in Pretty Little Liars. "Not that show!"Josh cried.
"Why not?"
"It's worse than Teen Wolf!"Josh shoved another cookie in his mouth.
"Fine,I'll watch whatever you want to watch."I tossed the remote to Josh,who was halfway to the couch.
Josh caught the remote,smearing chocolate all over the remote. "Josh,your smearing chocolate all over the remote!"I laughed.
Josh shrugged and wiped the remote on the bottom of his shirt.
"Danny,I know I'm super attractive but you don't have to stare that long just to look at my amazing abs,Just ask."Josh
smirked.
"Josh?"I asked.
"Yeah?"
"Put your shirt down,"I laughed.
Josh put his shirt down,there were now chocolate stains all on the hem of his shirt.
"That's better,"I said as a curled up into the fluffy blanket.
Josh turned on a football game and sat down next to me and leaned on my shoulder.
After a few peaceful minutes of silence the doorbell rang. "I'll get it,"Josh turned of the TV and walked to the door.
I sat up and looked behind the couch to see who it was.
"Ashley,I thought I told you that you shouldn't come here anymore."Josh crossed his arms.
Ashely looked at me and looked back at Josh,sticking out her bottom lip. "Josh,why would you go out with her instead of me!"She demanded.
Josh clenched his jaw. "Ashely go,"Josh
said through his teeth.
Ashley pick and invisible pice of dirt off of her tight tank top. "Not until you reel me why you chose her instead of me."Ashley spat.
Josh crossed his arms tighter."You're a horrible person and I love Danny."
Ashley rolled her eyes and puckered her lips like she ate something sour.
"Stay away,"Josh shut the door in Ashley's face before she could answer. "You okay?"I asked as Josh sat down beside me.
Josh nodded and pulled my into a warm hug. "I love you,"He whispered.
"I love you too,"

A/N
Sorry if you don't like the update
1.2k reads thanks so much I will follow who ever is the 100th vote.
Comment of what you though about my book so far.
A book you should read:

blossomup her book is great
And also read what's the pointe by
Me,blossomup and kenna_098 the book is in kenna_098 profile.
I might be starting a new book!