Chapter 15

I woke up to Josh shaking me awake. "Get up,Danny!"Josh whined.

I threw a pillow at him."No!"I protested.Josh ignored the pillow I threw and laid in top of me,Avoiding my cast get off of me!"I my voice muffled under Josh. Josh snickered."Not until I know your going to get up!"He said.

I finally gave in and Josh got off of me and I got up. "Why do I have to get up so early!"I whined.

"Because we are leaving in two days!We gotta have a lot of fun!"Josh said with a 'duh' voice. I just rolled my eyes and gave Josh a hug. "Thanks for taking me to Hawaii."I said as I wrapped me arms around him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Your welcome but I think I deserve more than a hug and a pathetic excuse for a kiss."Josh said with a cocky grin plastered on his face.I shrugged and hopped away to get ready for the day. Before I got to far Josh quickly spun me around and kissed me passionately.I started to giggle uncontrollably. "What?"Josh said a bit embarrassed.

"I never realized how much I like you before."I admitted. Josh kissed me again this time I didn't laugh I just kissed back. Josh wrapped his arms around me and held me protectively.I pulled away knowing that I have to be the one to stop. "I have to go and get ready."Josh gave me puppy dog eyes.

"We have to have a ton of fun!"I attempting to mimic Josh's voice. Josh gave me another kiss. "But this is fun,"He whined,pulling me closer.

I used all my energy to say no again even though I clearly didn't want to. Josh quickly noticed and he kissed me again.His arms wrapped around my waist and my arms were hanging limply at my side,trying not to give in.

"Danny,"Josh mumbled.

I gave him the death glare. "I have to get ready!"I warned.

Josh let go of me and he let my hop away to the bathroom to get ready."Don't you dare try anything!"I warned. Josh gave me a cocky grin. I ignored it and hopped away. I grabbed a dress and some underwear and all that crap. I locked the door and started to change. Then the door knob rattled,just as I was putting in my dress. "Josh,hold on!"I shouted. Once My hair and makeup was done(and teeth brushed) and I was fully clothed I opened the door for Josh.

"What took you so long!"Josh said giving me a kiss.

"Josh!"I said pulling away.

"It's later!"He protested kissing me again.I gave in and Kissed him back.

I think I love Josh.
A/n
How do you like the book so far?!