Chapter 29

"Alright,your leg is fully healed,but don't just try anything to hard."Dr.Montgomery said with a no expression on his face.
"I won't,don't worry."I said reassuringly.He took my boot off, smiled and led us out. "Come back soon for a check up,maybe some therapy?"
"Okay,"I nodded.
Josh was right behind me,his hand intertwining with mine.
We walked out of the building."it feels weird to walk normally now."I smiled.
Josh laughed.
"Oh,I just remembered are you coming to see Alex and Matt at the airport before they go to London?"I asked.

"Yeah,there flight leaves at ten tonight,we have to be there by nine thirty though,just to make sure."Josh opened the car door for me.
"Thanks,"I kissed Josh on the lips.
"I know I'm so sweet."Josh gave me a cocky grin.
"Watch it,pretty boy."I joked.
Josh laughed and started the car once he was in. "Can I drive?"I asked.
Josh shook his head. "Your parents told me to say no because you have to give your leg a break,you just got your boot off."
"Fine,"I sighed.
"I know you really wanted to drive,,maybe next time."Josh ruffled my hair like I was a five year old.
"You do realize that I am not five that I'm seventeen."I joked.
Josh laughed. "Yeah I do realize that but,sometimes you act like a five year old."Josh half joked.
"Hey!"I shouted.
"Oh ,come on it was a joke."Josh laughed.
"I know,"I gave Josh a little shove.
"I'm driving!"Josh said in a fake annoyed voice.
"Okay,"I laughed.
"So Danny what do you want to do before we have to go to the airport?"Josh slowed the car down at a red light.
"I don't know,maybe we can just go to my house and do something until Alex and Matt leave.Do want to do something with them or Just us?"
"I don't know maybe we should do something with them because they will be gone for a while,they don't know for sure how long they are going to stay."The light turned green and Josh turned into our neighborhood.
"So what do we do with Alex and Matt?"I asked.
"Maybe just watch some movies or something like that."Josh shrugged.
"Yeah,that sounds good,"I nodded in agreement.
Josh turned into my driveway and parked the car and we both got out.
Josh walked towards me and gave me a big hug. "Now I don't have to worry about that boot getting in the way."Josh kissed me on the lips sweetly.Our moment was ruined with a car honking at us. "Nice,Job Josh!"So,done shouted,I turned to see who it was.
"Jack!"Josh shouted angrily.
I laughed. "That's for ruining that Jack,"I hugged Josh from behind. Josh pulled me around and kissed me.I couldn't help but smile through the whole thing.
Once Josh pulled away he smiled to. "What?"I tried to hold back the huge grin I had on my face.
"Your just so adorable."Josh picked me up and took me inside,Ignoring the whistles from Jack.
"Put me down!"I laughed.
Josh threw me onto the basement couch and plopped down next to me smiling.
"Well,that was fun."Josh smirked.
"Yeah,I just love getting thrown on couches."I said sarcastically.
Josh kissed my cheek. "I just had to do that,I've been waiting to do that for a long time but I couldn't because you had either a boot or a cast on."
"Well thanks,I guess."I said a bit confused.
Josh just laughed and kissed me.
I kissed him back.
"Oh,wait we should call Alex and Matt to see if they want to come over."I kissed Josh's cheek.
"Fine,"Josh pulled out his phone from his back pocket and texted Matt. "Do you want me to text Alex or are you texting both of them?"I started to grab my phone out of my front pocket.
"Nah,I just texted them in a group message."Josh set his phone on the coffee table.
"Okay,"I set my phone beside Josh's phone.
"So what do we even do if they come?"Josh asked.
"I though you said we are going to watch movies."I stretched my legs across Josh's lap.
"Oh yeah that's right I forgot."
I slid a pillow under my head."Do you think they will come?"
"Who know,the probably will since they won't see us for a while."Josh's phone buzzed.He picked it up off of the coffee table and looked at it. "Is it Matt and Alex?"I sat up,sliding my feet off of Josh.
"Yeah,They both are coming in an hour."Josh set his phone back down.
"Okay what do we do for the next hour?"I asked as I laid back down.
"I don't know but I think your going to fall asleep,you look like it."
"Since I am probably going to let's watch some teen wolf.I wanna see if Isaac is okay from being electrocuted!"I whined.
Josh rolled his eyes. "How about you just sleep for the next hour."
"I don't want to!My bae Isaac could be dead!"
"The show doesn't even air anymore so you can watch it whenever you want!"Josh complained.
"Fine you be that way."I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I woke up to someone sitting on me. "Get off!"I shouted.
"Never!"Of course it was Matt sitting on me.
"Matt leave poor Danny alone."Alex warned.
I felt Matt get off of me and I sat up.
Josh laughed."Danny are you okay?"
"Yeah,"I stuck my tongue out at Josh."thats for helping me,"I added sarcastically.
"Your welcome,Love you!"Josh walked over to me and kissed my cheek.
"You guys are just to cute!"Matt said in a fangirl voice.
"Matt leave them be!"Alex complained.
I kissed Josh on the lips,knowing it would make Josh uncomfortable.
"Danny,"Josh warned.
I kissed him again."What? You did this in front of Jack."
"Yeah because he is your brother and it's only funny when I do it."Josh joked.
I rolled my eyes. "Your so funny,Josh."
Josh finally kissed me back. "Am I?"
I nodded."so funny,"Before Josh could try and kiss me again I got up off of the couch."we have company over!"I warned.
"Oh you said 'we' like we are a married couple."Josh pinched my cheek.
I smacked his hand away."Watch it,lover boy."
"Fine,"Josh kissed my cheek and pulled me back down on the couch next to him.
"Well who's ready for a movie marathon until you guys have to leave!"Josh stretched his feet across me and the couch.
"Well we can't sit down if you two are taking up the whole couch."Matt argued.
"Fine,"Josh pulled his feet back and stretched them out on the coffee table.
I leaned my head against Josh's shoulder."So.what movie are we going to watch?"I asked,grabbing the remote and hitting the button to go on on-demand.
"Maze Runner!"Alex said as she sat down next to me.
"Yes,I heard it really good."
Josh and Matt looked really annoyed.
"Okay let's watch the movie!"Alex laughed,realizing how annoyed Josh and Matt were.I hit play on the movie.
Josh put his arm around me."Danny did I ever tell you that we have literally nothing in common but yet we are still perfect for each other?"Josh laughed.
"Maybe,"I kissed Josh's cheek.
Josh laughed.
I heard Alex and Matt complain. And then I fell asleep.
"Danny wake up!Were going to miss Matt and Alex's flight."Josh shook me awake.
"Carry me!"I whined.
The next thing I knew was Josh was holding me in his strong arms. Soon I was set in the car. Next to Alex,Josh was driving and Matt sat in the passenger seat.
I dozed off for the rest of the ride.
I was shaken awake."Danny,we have to go were late me and Matt are going to miss our flight."
I hugged Alex,trying to hold back the tears."Bye have fun!"Then Matt opened the door beside my seat and gave me a hug. "Be good,and be nice to Alex."I joked.
I gave Alex and Matt one last hug before they went inside the airport to board there plane.
I stayed in my seat and fell asleep. I woke up to Josh carrying me upstairs to my room and laying me down in my bed.
"Josh?"I whined.
"What?"Josh whispered.
"Will you stay?"
"Yeah but I am going to sleep on the chair in your room so your parents or Jack don't kill me."Josh quickly kissed me,took a blanket off of my bed an curled up on the chair.
I turned around and fell asleep.
A/N
Sorry this is early
Hope you like it
Sorry if you don't
Leave a comment for ideas.