Bonus

~Last night of summer before their last year of college~

-Danny's Point of view-

"Jacob, what if we don't have any classes together?" I blurted into the darkness of his bedroom.
"Danny, don't even worry about it, we will have classes together." Josh wrapped his arms around me tighter.
I sighed and cuddled closer to Josh.
"Josh, we need to do something memorable."
Josh sat up, pulling me with him.
"Then let's do something, Babe."
I let go of Josh and pulled my hair into a messy bun.
Josh yanked me out of the bed and dragged me downstairs to the front door and opened it.
"Let's go," Josh grabbed my hand and yanked me outside. "To the beach." He added.
Josh pulled me up onto his strong back and he made his way to the beach.
"Danny, I hope you never forget this."
"I would never," I kissed Josh's cheek.
"Not while your on my back, I won't be able to kiss you back."
"Then put me down." I kissed Josh again but on the neck his time.
Josh's breath hitched in his throat.
"I'm scared to know what you'd do if I put you down."
I kissed his neck again. "You won't regret it,"
"I know, but we are in public. . ."
"It's like three in the morning." I slipped on of my hands under the collar of his shirt.
"Danny," Josh tried to sound stern but he failed, it ended up sounding like moan.
I smirked, loving the effect I had one him. This seemed new.
"Now I know I can't set you down."
I jumped off of Josh's back and grabbed his hand.
"To late,"
Josh wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned into him and smiled. I could definitely get used to this.
I went up on my tip toes and kissed Josh like we weren't ever going to see each other ever again.
Josh wrapped his arms around me even tighter as I let my hands explore underneath of his shirt. Josh tensed up but then he relaxed at my touch. His hands reached for my hair and he pulled softly at my bottom lip. He then begun to explore my mouth, my lungs began to burn for oxygen but I didn't want to pull away.
I finally gave in and pulled away gasping off air.
"Kiss me like that anytime," Josh winked.
"I'd love too," I breathed.
Josh wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you,"
"I love you too,"
We continued to walk to the beach, our hands intertwined; My small hand enveloped in his ginormous one.
I started to stress out about what the 'what ifs' about college. What if it tore us apart? What if I can't attend because of Mike somehow coming back.
What if? . . .
"Josh," I blurted, "No matter what happens in our last year of college please don't forget I love you."
"Same goes for you, Danielle." Josh flirtatiously winked. "I love you,"
Josh pulled me in for another passionate kiss, letting me know nothing could come between us.

**
So what do you think?
I know it's really short and stuff but I just wanted to give you guys a quick little think to enjoy. I love all my readers. And please do hate about all the grammatical errors. I wrote this book for fun and not for haters.
I also might have someone edit my book.
Comment
Vote
Message me
Follow me
Love ya!!
Read If Only!
Give me feedback!

~ Candybubble1
~ _Gabby_