Chapter 12

I changed into a swim suit and put a tank top and shorts on over top. I shoved a plastic bag in my purse,For my cast just invade I wanted to cool off.

Josh knocked on the door. "You've been in there for ten minutes!"Josh whined. "C'mon!"

"I am!"I opened the door and Josh fell

into the bathroom. I laughed,pushed him out of my way so I could get out. I grabbed my crutches but Josh stopped me."Get on my back I'll carry you,I can tell those crutches annoy you."Josh said bending down. I hopped on Josh's back. Once we were out of the bathroom Josh swung open the hotel door and ran to the elevator and I bounced on his back. "Careful!My leg."I yelped. Josh slowed down. "Sorry,um...you ok?"He asked,clearly embarrassed that he forgot. "Yeah,just be more careful next time."I mumbled. Josh out me down once we were in the elevator. And old couple was also made there way into the elevator after us.

They whispered back and forth to each other looking at our hand. I looked down at them,they were intertwined.I hadn't even noticed. I blushed and look up at Josh. He smiled and kissed me.The elevator stopped and we made our way outside. I was on Josh's back again. This time he was gentle. It was humid out. "Josh?"I asked,interrupting the peaceful silence. "Hm,"

"How come you never told me that you liked me before?"I asked like a curious three year old.

"I thought it was pretty obvious,I mean look at you."Josh said readjusting his grip around my legs.

"No it wasn't!Thats why I was so clueless!"I argued.

Josh laughed. "You're always confused!"

Josh found a nice spot on the beach and set me down. I laid out our towels,set down my bag and put the plastic bag over my cast. Josh ran up to me and picked me up bridal style and ran into the water. "Josh,put me down!"I squealed.

Once we were finally in the water,still fully clothed. Josh gently set me down in the water still letting me use him for balance.

Wash splashed up to my knees. The beach was so beautiful the sand was white and the water was clear and blue. "It's so beautiful here."I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah,"Josh mumbled something else but I didn't hear it.

"I'm going to go back to shore my leg it starting to hurt."I tried to hop away but I was to slow Josh picked me up and carried me to shore and set me down on my towel. Josh sat down beside me.

"Danny,I think we should leave the Honolulu earlier so you can recover from what Mike did to you."

I shook my head."No,I don't want to leave!" I pouted,crossing my arms.

"Fine,"Josh said,putting his arms up in surrender. "Let's go back to the hotel and change."I said.

Once we picked up our stuff and shoved it all into my beach bag,I hopped on Josh's back and we went to the hotel.