Chapter 33

I woke up to pans clattering.
I looked up and saw Mrs.Adams making French toast.
I laid my head back down on Josh's chest. I wanted to wait until he woke up so nothing will be awkward with Mrs.Adams.
I shook Josh awake. "Hey,cutie,"Josh kissed my nose.
"Hey,"I slid off of Josh.
"What's for breakfast?"Josh asked.
"Your mom is making French toast."I ran my fingers through my damp hair.
Josh got up and walked into the kitchen.I followed behind him.
"Good morning you two,"Mrs.Adams singsonged.
"Good morning,sorry I didn't realize that I fell asleep I was supposed to be home around one or two,when everyone else left after the other movies but Josh and I started a movie when everyone left and I fell asleep."I explained.
"Oh,that perfectly fine,I tole your parents basically what you told me and said that you won't be back until dinner time.If that's okay,Danny."
I nodded. "Yeah,"I looked at the digital clock it said it was twelve thirty.
Josh handed me a plate filled with French toast and sausage.
"Thanks,"I sat down next to Josh.
"Yep,"Josh said as he stuffed a piece of French toast in his mouth.
I started to cut my French toast up.
Josh stole a piece of my French toast."hey!"I whined with my mouth full of French toast and sausage.
Josh just shrugged and stole another piece.
Mrs.Adams just scowled at Josh.
I drank my orange juice,trying to hold back a snicker. "So Danny,what do you want to do?"Josh asked as he put our plates in the dish washer.
"Wanna go to the beach?"I suggested.
Josh nodded. "Sure,I'll text Jack to tell him that your going to be staying a little later than until dinner time."
I grabbed my damp bikini."okay I'm going to go and change."
Josh nodded his mouth full of sausage.
I went into the hallway bathroom to change,I put Josh sweatshirt and sweatpants in a neat pile and my damp clothes in my bag i quickly pulled my hair up into a pony tail and I brushed my teeth until the where white.
I grabbed my bag and Josh's sweat shirt and pants and went into the kitchen. "Ready?"Josh asked,grabbing his car keys. Josh also changed into a swim suit.

----(at beach)---
Josh grabbed my hand and dragged me into the ocean. "Josh,the waters cold!"I shivered.
Josh rolled his eyes."you're such a baby,"
I pushed Josh into a wave. "Hey!"Josh cried as he fell into the wave.
I couple of feet away Josh pooped out of the water. "You're going to pay for that!"
Josh swam toward me,a wicked grin on his face. I tried to swim away but Josh was to fast.Josh grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I laughed,"let go!"
Josh threw me into a wave that was crashing towards us,I went under the water and swam under the wave so it wouldn't take me with it to shore.
I popped up out of the water shivering.Josh smirked,"Aw,are you cold?"
"Yes, now if you don't mind I am going to go out and try to defrost the water is like twenty degrees."I said dramatically.
Josh swam towards me pulling my into a cold and wet hug."can I go now?"I begged.
Josh shook his head,sending salty water in my face. "Nope,"he said popping the 'p'.
I kissed Josh on the cheek,knowing it would eventually get to him."now?"I asked,trying to hide my smile. Josh hesitated but still didn't give in,I kissed Josh again this time in the lips.
Josh smirked and shook his head no.
I rolled my eyes. "Fine,I guess I'm going to have to freeze to death in this cooks water."
Just as I said that the sun finally came out and within minutes the water was warm.
"Now you can suck it up,"Josh kissed my wet cheek.
I playfully shoved Josh."fine,but don't even think about dunking me under the water or throwing me into a wave."I warned.
Josh kissed me softly on the lips."Fine,but I won't make any promises,I hope you know that."
I crossed my arms,dodging one of his kisses. "Don't,"
Josh fake pouted."but Danny can't I just have a hug?"
"Not until you promise to not do anything."I said,avoiding Josh's intense stare.
Josh gave in,"fine,"
This time I let Josh kiss me,I tried to hold back a grim but I couldn't.Josh poked me side. "See,no one can resist all this."Josh gave me a cocky grin.
I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and say something smart,instead I kissed Josh,shutting him up.
Josh looked at me happily. "What?"
"I just can't believe that your mine,"Josh hugged me.
"Why do you say that so much?"I asked.
Josh shrugged. "I just want you to know."
"That's so cute,"I poked Josh's bare stomach.
Josh smack my hand playfully away. "Aw,stop it,"Josh said in a fake bashful voice.
"I love you,so I am going to ignore that."I shoved Josh off of me.
Josh looked at me confused and then a smirk spread across his face.
"What?"I crossed my arms,trying to act annoyed.
"I just love you,"Josh shrugged.
I pulled Josh into a hug. "Sometime you can be cocky but I won't stop loving you."
After a few hours at the beach Josh finally drive me home.I walked into my house with Josh. "Danny,Its time for Josh to leave,y mother said with a tight smile. I looked at Josh sadly,and gave him a quick kiss before he left.
"What?"I asked.
My dad crossed his arms disappointed."what did I do?"
My mother just have me the look all mother give there kids. "You shouldn't be spending so much time with Josh and so little with your family."
I stood there stunned. "Really?Your gone all the time for work and so is dad and Jack goes out to who know where an I don't want to be home alone."
My mother just looked at my dad annoyed. Before they could say anything I just went upstairs in my room,I silently closed the door shut and flopped down on my bed,put in headphones and went to sleep.

A/N
Sorry this update isn't really what you've been waiting for
I feel bad but I've just been really busy.
Hope I can give you a better update soon
I am thinking about changing when I update. I think I am going to change it to saturday. MAYBE I doubt it.