Chapter 5

I looked around and my eyes landed on Josh.
Where was Jack?I thought he would be here? I ran up to Josh and I hugged him then I started balling my eyes out.
"Sh," Josh whispered.
He picked me up and took me to an empty room.He sat down on the bed and pulled me into his lap, slowly rocking me back and forth like a baby.
"But-but Josh he took my car keys!" I sobbed into his shirt.
"What if he ruins my car!"I cried harder.
Josh pulled me into his lap.
"Well if he does he'll have to pay for it."Josh said with a grim look.
I looked up at him,"Josh why are you being so nice to me,I mean I've been a total bitch."I sniffed.
"No you haven't," Josh argued.
I kissed Josh on the cheek.
"Thanks, for being their for me since no one else seems to be here now." I sniffed.
Josh used his thumb to wipe away a one of my tears. "No one should treat you like that."
I looked into Josh's eyes.
He quickly look away as if he was embarrassed with what he just did. "Josh?"
"Hm," Josh still didn't want to look me in the eye.
"Why won't you look at me?" I asked.
"I hate to see you in pain." He quickly mumbled.
I didn't know what to say. So, I just slid off of Josh's lap and walked to the door.
"I'm going to see if Mike is still here maybe he did that just to scare me."I reassured myself.
"I'm coming with you,I don't want him to hurt you."
"Josh he wo-," I stopped myself and pictured Mikes face twisted in anger. Over a little thing. I shiver ran down my spine.
"See now I'm coming with you ."Josh said.
I just shrugged and walked out of the room and started weaving through a ton of people.
I finally got to the door. "Wait up!" Josh shouted fighting through the crowd.
I stood there for about twenty seconds until he caught up with me.
I swung the door open and walked out to my car. Josh was right behind me.
I looked for my car and it was in the exact spot it was supposed to be.
    Then I saw a figure leaning against the car as if they were waiting for someone. Me. The figure noticed me and started to walk up to me,Josh tensed. It was Mike. I froze,my head began to spin as if I was about to pass out.
Josh quickly stood protectively in front of me.
"Danny I don't think you need a bodyguard."Mike spat.
"I think she does she's obviously scared of you,which is pretty sickening if you ask me."Josh quickly spoke up.
"Well. . . I need to talk to Danny-Alone-if she ever wants her precious car back."
I let out a whimper. If anyone knew how much I loved that car it was Mike. That car saved my life from a fatal accident. "J-Josh it's fine go I want my car."I stuttered.
"You sure?" Josh said raising an eyebrow.
I nodded. Josh slowly walked away and kept looking back.
Mike waited to speak until he saw Josh was inside.
"Now Danny lets go on a little ride,you drive."Mike said with no emotion.
"F-f-fine,"
I was still scared of Mike every time I looked at him I remember that sick and twisted face,his face purple with anger and his eyes filled with rage.
And the thing that scared me most was that it was over a little thing, Imagine if it was over a bigger thing. I shivered just thinking about it made my blood turn to ice.
"Well let's go."Mike said calmly too calmly.
"I walked up to my car and got in the drivers seat Mike handed the keys to me.
"I'll tell you where to go,"Mike calmly said as I started the car. I went down Matt's driveway.
"Take a left," I turned left.
"Now when we get to the stop sign I want you to take a right."Mike said impatiently. I wanted to annoy him so I slowly went from sixty to five miles per hour.
Mike slapped me. Tears were on the verge of spilling out. He slapped me,and it hurt like hell.
"Don't mess with me!"Mike spat in my face I quickly slammed down on the gas peddle and gunned it.
I zoomed passed the stop sign. Mike slapped me again.
"You missed the sign!Do as I say or I'll make it worse than a slap!"Mike threatened.
I quickly backed the car up and made the right when I was at the stop sign. I went about a half of a mile down the road and Mike's car was just parked in the middle of the road. As if it was waiting for me to hit. Oh my god,It was. Mike had an evil grin on his face.
"Hit my car." He set me up.
"Fu-!"I screamed.
Mike slapped this time with all his strength,there was definitely going to be a bruise. And as a reflex my foot slammed down on the pedal and I gunned it slamming right into Mikes car. And then everything went black.