Chapter 7

DANNY'S P.O.V

Jack helped my out of my bed and grabbed my a pair of crutches that were laying beside my bed. "I'm going to see Mike,"I said. I used the crutches to walk to the door. The crutches made my armpits hurt. I slowly made my way to Mikes room and Josh stomped passed me. What's up with him?

"Hey Mike I said,opening the door with one arm.

"Hey Danny Happy birthday!"Mike said. And Jake and Ryan left the room muttering half hearted 'happy birthdays'.Shouldn't you be in Maryland?" I asked."Yeah but now I can't because of the accident."Mike shrugged.

"You know I didn't do it on purpose I would never I lov-" Mike cut me of. He got out is bed, surprisingly he only had a few cuts and bruises. "I know," He said."Here's your birthday present I meant to give it to you earlier but I forgot." I opened the tiny box I gasped. It was Tiffany diamond earrings shaped into a flower. I kissed Mike it's beautiful!"I gushed. Mike tried to hug my but my crutches got in the way. Mike looked at me sadly but, it was gone in a flash and replaced with a genuine smile."I knew you'd love it."Mike kissed my forehead. "Why don't you put the earrings on?" Mike suggested. "Okay," I put them on. " love them,but not as much as I love you."I smiled. "I love you too,"Mike smiled back."I'm going to get some food at the new pizza place wanna come?"Mike asked.

"No,sorry, I can't i'm not allowed to leave the hospital until my parents come and sign the papers. "Well you now you eighteen now so, you can sign them." Mike said.

I shrugged. "I guess I will. "

-------////time skip////---------

"honey i'm sorry but you can't sign the papers just yet,you have to stay until tomorrow so we know for sure that your okay. A rail thin nurse who smelled like cigarets and cat pee."Okay," I said. I turned to Mike who was standing beside me.He shrugged."I guess you can get pizza by yourself."I said. "okay but it won't be as fun with out you."Mike whined poking my stomach. I attempted to back away giggling,but my crutches stopped me."Aww,I forgot you have a cast sorry ,Danny."Mike said,with a little to much sympathy."Its okay,i think i'm going to go back to my room and talk to Alex or whoever's up there."Tried to reassure Mike. "Okay I'll bring you back some pizza."Mike said as he walked out of he hospital.

I hobbled my way back to my room.