Chapter 27

For the next few hours on the beach Josh and I just talked and talked.we also kissed and ate like a normal couple and cuddled.
I gave Josh his gift too,a new phone case-that his cousins didn't attack with sharpie-and a couple of gift cards to his favorite stores.
"Josh we should go back to my house so we have enough time to get everything out away."I put my hair in a pony tail.
"Okay,"
We packed up and walked back to my house in a peaceful silence.
Once we got back to my house we out all the picnic stuff in Josh's trunk of his car.
I grabbed Josh's hand and took him through the garage,so we could get to the basement faster.
"Cassie is here,"I told Josh,"so be nice I can talk to Cassie so you can talk to Jack,if you want."I opened the garage.
"Nah,thats okay,thanks though."Josh kissed my cheek. "Are you excited to get your boot off in two days?"Josh asked as he opened the basement door for me.
"Yeah,"We walked in the basement.
Josh stopped.
I heard to people talking it must be Jack,Cassie,Matt and Alex.
"I hope Danny and Josh are having a good time."I heard Alex say.
"They are, did you see what Josh did for her!"Cassie said in awe.
"Josh and Danny are just so adorable together."
I looked up at Josh who was still listening to them talk about us.
"C'mon Josh,"I whispered.
Josh nodded.
We walked into the basement and everyone greeted us with a smile.
"How was it?"Matt asked ,bear hugging Alex.
"It was a lot of fun,"I poked Josh's side.
"You guys are adorable,"Jack said Jon a girly voice.
Cassidy rested her head on his shoulder. "Be nice,"She poked Jack's cheek."
"Fine but only because I love you,"Jack kissed Cassidy's cheek.
"Did you say that because you here me say that to Danny all the time?"Josh asked,raising an eyebrow.I playfully pinched Josh's cheek.
"Maybe I did but maybe I didn't,But every word I said was true."Jack smiles proudly.
"Nice one!"Matt let go of Alex and gave Jack a fist bump.
"So mature,"Alex rolled her eyes.
"Oh,Danny,mom and dad are at the car shop getting your car back."Jack said plopping back down on the couch,next to Cassie.
"Seriously,it took them that long to get my car back,two weeks?" I complained.
"Well at least you get your car back,mom and dad weren't going to give it back to,they were going to make you buy your own car with your own money."Jack shrugged.
"I'm glad that didn't happen."That was I all could say I was shocked.
Josh bear hugged me. "I would've helped you get your car back."
"Your so sweet,"I hugged Josh back.
"I know,"
I playfully smack Josh's arm. "Your so cocky ,"I tried to hold back a grin,I can never act serious.
"You know you like it,"Josh winked jokingly.
"Yep,I don't like it,I love it."I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, enough of you two flirting with each other was should go to the movies."Alex checked her watch.
I kissed Josh,knowing it would annoy Alex."Danny,"Alex fake whined.
I laughed,"I did that on purpose stupid."
"I know,"Alex stuck her tongue out at me.
"Awww,I thought it was because you loved me."Josh crossed his arms,fake pouting.
"I do love you,so it was for both of those reasons."
We all walked out to the garage and got in Jack's Hummer.
"Man,I love your car!"Matt said in awe.
"Thanks,"
I sat beside Josh and me and Alex shared a seat so Matt could fit in the back with us.
Jack was driving and Cassie took the passenger seat.
"So what movie are we going to see?"I asked,breaking the silence.
"The neighbors,"Alex said,scrolling through Vine.
"Is that movie going to be funny?"Cassidy asked.
"Yeah,Zac Efron is in it!"Alex said Excitedly.
We all swooned,knowing it would annoy our boyfriends.
"Alright,enough talk about Zac Efron."Matt said,clearly annoyed.
We all laughed. "Looks like some one is jealous."Alex leaned on Matt's shoulder.
"I am not,"Matt mumbled.
Alex laughed and ignored Matt.
"You guys fight like your siblings,"Josh groaned.
"Yeah,me and Josh are adorable,we never fight."I agreed,fighting back a smile.
"That's true but trust me,Matt and I are just as adorable probably even more adorable.
"We're here!"Jack said before anyone else could protest.
We all got out of the car. Josh took my hand and we all walked to the ticket boots to get our tickets for the movie.
"What movie?"A middle age woman asked us.
"Six tickets to The neighbors,"Matt said pulling out his wallet from his pocket.
"Matt,not for all of us we have our own money!"We all protested, simultaneously.
"To bad it's my treat,even though Jack invited us."Matt said as he handed the annoyed lady his credit card.
She swiped the card and hand it back to Matt,along with all of our tickets.
Matt handed all of us a ticket. "Now let's go the movie is going to start!"Matt grabbed Alex's hand and dragged her into the building,Jack,Josh,Cassidy and I followed behind. Josh wrapped his armed around me loosely. "Do want anything to eat?"Josh asked,with a genuine smile.
"No thanks,I'm still full from the picnic."I leaned on Josh shoulder even though we still weren't at our seats. Once we gave the guy our tickets we walked into our theater and sat in the back row. I sat in between Josh and Matt with Alex next to Matt and Jack and Cassie next to Josh.
After the commercials and ads finally stopped the movie started.
I leaned my head in Josh's shoulder and watched the movie.
-2 hours later-
The end credits started and we all got up and stretched.
"I didn't really like the movie,it was okay."Alex yawned.
We all nodded,agreeing.
We all walked out of the theater I'm silence.
Once we got to Jack's hummer,we piled inside.I yawned and rested my head against Josh's shoulder and fell asleep.

A/N
So it looks like I will be updating my story every Friday. Hope you like it !thanks so much for reading this book so far.