#24

Gabriel's POV

As I was seating there on the sand, I turned my head towards Felix. He was staring at the Cristal blue waters of the beach as if it was enchanting him to keep his gaze there, He turned to me when I asked him a question " how do you feel if we'd put a big multi purpose hall there?" I said pointing at a certain spot over the rock walls.
The space there was very big, almost the same size as the park in front of the pack house.

"That is up to you my lord, this is your lack after all, we are already fortunate to be a member of such a prestigious pack founded by you my lord. You have given us a home, a new beginning to start fresh, where we don't have to fear of going hungry or being accused of starting trouble. You have given us alredy so much my lord, and I thank you for all that you have done."

I just smiled at him, I came close to him and patted his shoulders and guided him closer to the edge of the stone Clif. with a wave of a finger the earth started shaking, out of the ground marble stones appeared, pilars and thick slabs of marble as if it just past a smooth wash of glossy liquid and with another wave of my finger the structure assembled itself. The structure rose up to twenty-five ft. tall from the ground, we entered the hall while it was just finnishing some few touches and design. It was as if it was a grand ballroom, but there were no walls only railings, giving it an open feeling, with the fresh ocean breeze giving it a natural ventilation. The first thing that you would notice would be the elevated stage with the packs symbols up above. A stone carved eye with a golden Iris, the sides of the eye was designed by golden vines and leaves, same as the front entrance of the multi-purpose hall. I made a wide path from the clift edge staircase to the main entrance and had the sides of the pathway landscape with variety of flowers and trees.

I just smiled at my work. It gives me a sense of fulfillment and bliss, everytime I create something. Felix just stared at the structure with eyes sparking with amazement and wonder. " come Felix, we should head back" he just nodded his head and smiled. He was about to take a step to go up the stairs but with a flick of my finger we were back outside the pack house. He was surprised for a moment, confused even if I do say so myself, then he loook at me, and realization struck him.

He just smiled sheepishly at me and scratch the back of his head as if he was embarrassed. "lighten up Felix, you dont have to be too formal and up-tight when you're with me. you can speak your mind don't worry." he nodded his head in acknowledgement and appreciation with a wide smile on his face.

"Well, I have to go back home, take care if this place Felix. I'll be coming every once in a while to check. And before I forget down at the beach there's also a pier for when you decide to have a boat or any kind of water vehicle." I said while entering my car and driving away from the pack house out of the massive pack gates and on the way back to uncle Jade's pack house to help with dinner. It's still pretty early so I took my time, and enjoyed the moment.

It was already Friday, which means that almost every is home early, that's why ehen I got there, the food was already cooked, the table set and everyone seated. I walk over to the front of the table facing everyone. I stood there with my hands on my hips trying to seem annoyed "oh come on, you didn't even let me help cook, I am so dissappoint in all of you!" they looked at each other before I bust out laughing, they all laugh with me. I just smiled at them and went to my designated seat, which is next to my uncle and next to me was his Beta.

We had small talk during dinner, asking about school, how I'm liking the place, pack stuff and they even asked  for my opinion on tge upcoming pack project and they asked if I could check the design if it is good. Wow I was really flattered.

After dinner I volunteered to help clean up, or wash the dishes, byt they politely decline my offer and forcefully kicked me out of there, so I went to my room and took a nice shower. When I got out from the shower, I dried my hair and sat on my bed, I looked at the forest for a while before going to my bookshelves to take some God related books. They comprises of the different dominion of each of my uncle's and Aunt, the afterlife, curses and my favorite the creation of realms. I've already created one. That realm is my sanctuary, my safe place. Aside from the realm of ny father of course. I was about on the last sentence of my book before someone knocked on my door. I know it was ine if the packs Omega so I opened the door, and smiled at the young little boy