#14

"Roy's POV" (Alexander's best friend)

Today is the start of school, but sadly I can't go today because, my dad made me go with the dark  shadow pack, to escort them back to there pack house. The drive was long about an hour or so. and when  we got there, I was shocked on how big the place is. Their pack house is like a beach resort building. We went inside a few minutes late, after removing all the boxes from the truck, and to say, that the place was beautiful, would be an understatement, the walls were painted with the color of cream yellow, a huge Chanddelier hanging up above the entrance, with the spiraling staircase having a rich dark reddish brown color on its handles. The alpha led me to the kitchen to have some refreshments, but I stopped, in front of a door, alpha jade came up behind me and said " this is Gabriel's room, do you want to look inside? I'm sure he won't mind" said alpha jade, I nodded my head, and he took out a card and placed it in the card slot, and the room opened.

He walked inside and I followed after him, "wow this place is amazing" I said, while looking around the room. His room was gorgeous, it was designed very well, very well thought of. " yes it is beautiful, Gabby, designed it himself, starting from the floor, the walls, the ceiling, lights, bed, furnitures, decorations and all, he  chose them and build it himself.

"Wow that's amazing, he must be very talented, and you must be very proud of him." I told alpha jade the look around smiling, before he answered me " yes he is,he is very good at everything he does. But still, he doesn't brag about it, only those close to him can see his true potentials, skills and talent. Did you know he has a very great voice? he never sings for anyone, only heard him accidentally, when he forgot to close his door."

After that little conversation of ours, we left his room, after eating, I said goodbye to them and told them I was going back home now, because it was getting dark,

I climbed up in my car and waved them goodbye. I drove home, silently listening to some music on the radio. After an hour of driving I arrived home, I parked my car inside the pack house's garage, I stepped out from my car and went inside the pack house, that was when alpha adam called out through mind link to go to the backyard for a meeting.

There he announced, the news. No one shall reject their mate, I don't have a problem with that, I don't plan on rejecting my mate, who ever they may be, but I'm sure Alexander's fuming right now, because he won't have Amanda as his mate, to be honest, I don't like her, she's a total slut and a bitch, so don't blame me if I'm happy.

After the meeting, I decided to go for a run, because its been some times now since I let my wolf out. So I shifted to my wolf and ran to the forest, it feels so good to have the wind on your face and feel the ground. I ran for an hour, until I reached the northern border, there I saw rogues, many, many rogues. There was about 500 of them of even more, out of my curiosity, I followed some of them, there they were all gathered in the unclaimed territory, I waited for a few minutes, before someone arrived, and I was shocked, who it was, It was alpha Jade's nephew Gabriel. He was with 4 girls that I have no Idea who ever they are, I saw that the rogues look at them as if they were some kind of food. Out of nowhere, I felt a strong Aura, when I tried to follow where it's coming from, to say I was shocked would be an understatement. It was Gabriel, he was the one with the strange Aura. They all cleared a path for them to pass through, once they were all in front, they introduce myself to them, but one of them spoke up saying that they, do not take orders from anyone. One of the girls he was with was looking very angry, she tried to charge for the guy, but she was stopped by Gabriel's hand.

I was confused on what they were talking about, and what was Gabriel doing here and what business does he have with these rogues, I forgot I was a werewolf, and I have super hearing abilities, so I used that. Gabriel walked forward and when he was a few meters in front of the rogues, my eyes almost popped out , He has WINGS, he started hovering about 15 feet above the ground, before a ball of lightning appeared on his hands, he threw the ball of lightning to the ground, and the ground started shaking, before a huge rock grew from the ground with a flat top layer , he slowly went down and spoke " I am Gabriel Davil Anderson Exorus, gods of all the gods" and then everything went silent. What the actual fuck? is this like for real? but now that I think about it, he does look and act like one.

Now I get it why he's here. He wants to build a pack out of these rogues. that doesn't make any sense. After a while of listening to their conversation, Gabriel chose an alpha out of the winner from the last challenge. After a few minutes of proclamation and formalities, he step forward and all the rogues cleared out, and then the unexpected happened.

Out of nowhere, a huge ass house appeared, it was about 5 to 8 stories high and I don't know? maybe about a thousand rooms inside,but it didn't stop there, he made smalller houses a few feet away from the huge house, from the left to the right.

And I listen closely to what he said, it was something to do about money,and after that, I noticed Gabriel's eyes were glowing gold,and after a while they said their goodbyes.I was about to leave when they appeared in front of me,I was terrified at first but that all went away tothe moment I saw Gabriel's smile,he said "hey roy,nice to see you here, I'll cut this short and straight to the point. I expect that none of these will go out,I don't want anyone knowing who I really am. Do I make myself clear?" "yes,yes, anything you say,your highness" "thank you roy,but please call me Gabriel or Gabby, I would like to introduce you to my friends,these two are the twin-witched Lliana and Gweneth,and these two over here are the twin vampired princesses, Lennie and Lenn. And it would be great to have you as a friend roy." "Yes, of course, it will be a huge honor and priviledge" "That's great, see you at school then." After that, they vanished into thin air,leaving me blind with the bright light.

And i can't believe it, I'm friends with Gabriel,the God of all the Gods,but there's something I don't understand,what was that necklace that he was wearing for?

love³ 😊 yan-yan 😋