#3

"Gabriel's POV"

It has been a very good week for me, me and kiro went out to go sight seeing, we visited museums, restaurant, we went to the amusement park, and so many more.

But of course, we haven't forgotten about training, I have trained harder and harder, each day. My powers have escalated more and more, and its been so easy to control everything.

It has been two weeks now, and tommorow I'm going back to America.

Its 8 PM now and were sitting here outside, talking and eating, when I felt something strange going on, Its like someone turned the heater, urhhgg. This is irritating when I was about to stand and leave, I felt pain,shoot throughout my body. And then it happened, I SHIFTED!

I looked at everyone to see what they think, and all I saw was shock, so I stepped a little to see my reflection on the window.

WHAT IS THIS?

I turned back to them and they finally snapped out of it. Uncle ace said " Your a golden wolf" kiro looked up at his father and asked " what does that mean dad?" uncle ace breath out and said " its the highest of all wolves, he has the power to have any and every individual to submit and do his wishes without hesitation. He is faster than light, can vanish in a blink of an eye, he has so much power and there are endless possibilities of what he could possibly do."

After that I shifted back to my human form, and surprisingly I still have my clothes on, thats a good thing. And then kiro run to my direction and hugged me, he said " gosh... Gabby that's so coooool." I just smiled at him and  nodded my head after that we went inside and talked for a bit, before I went to my room to pack my bags, after I finished packing, Instead of going to bed I went out to the open balcony.

I breathe in the fresh air and spread out my wings. My wings are white as snow with golden feather tips. With that I flew up to the sky faster than a bullet or a rocket and with a quick pause I vanished in a ray of light faster than Blinking.

And now here I am, in the realm of the gods, I wasted no time and ran to Azaros' chamber to tell him about the news, when He saw me, he smiled like a weirdo. " oh Gabby my boy, you're here. how are you? what brings our precious jewel here, Is there something I can do for my son?" "hahahaha..no father. I'm here to tell you something. I shifted to my wolf an hour ago, and It was GOLD..father" he smiled at me " that's normal son, you are the God of the gods and the god of all species and beings."

I smiled at my father and waved goodbye and flew down back to my room and went to bed.
The morning I woke up, I felt awesome. I did all morning routine and went down stairs carrying my luggage and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After that, Uncle ace and uncle Terrence along with kiri took me to the airport, we said our goodbyes and I borded my plane going to America.

I hope they'll be thrilled by my news, because it will be my birthday day next week.

With that on my mind, I drifted to slumber peacefully. By the time that I woke up we were an hour away from landing I felt so excited to them again, my uncle, my auntie, and of course Mia.

The plane landed after a while, and now I'm standing here near the line to get my luggage. While I was waiting, I texted uncle jade that I have arrived, and for him to pick me up. After 25 minutes which was super fast my uncle arrived. He ran to me and did not waste any time, he hugged me so tightly that I almost can't breath, but he released me when he realized that he was hugging me to tightly.

"Gabby...arhg..we missed you so much, so how's France? how was your uncle ace?" " I missed you to uncle, France was wonderful, and uncle ace is doing absolutely fine, their pack is gotten even stronger and bigger. So how's the renovation and expansion going?"
"Its going well, We can move back by next month, we're currently staying with the silver claw pack, dont worry I had a room reserved for you to stay in, and your class starts next Monday so it will be fine"

I just nodded my head and he lead me to his car and we went out to the silver claw pack house. silver claw is a big pack with over 500 wolves, their pack house hold an extra 500 room or more to be occupied by future pack members. While on the road, me and uncle jade talked a bit about my vacation, the things I did and some random things about Mia misses me cooking her favorite food.

Yes, you heard it right I can also cook, not to brag but just to inform you, ok?. Ok!

Now we have arrived at the silver claw's pack house, when I was about to get out of the car, my uncle stopped me from opening the door, he said he'll open it for me.

he walk over to my side of the car and open the door for me, he took me to the front of the house where a man and a woman is standing there waiting for us, I think its the Alpha and Luna of this pack, I can see it in there Aura.

We went over to them and I was welcomed by the Luna's warm smile
"Hello there sweetie I'm Laura the Luna of this pack and this is my husband Alan the alpha of this pack, what is your name sweetie?"
"hello Luna, Alpha. My name is Gabriel nice to meet you both it's an honor to be here."

" oh your so polite, come, come in"
we followed her inside and I was met by ah a screaming Mia running in my direction, so I picked here up and she giggled, we went into the kitchen and the Luna gaved me the run down of everything and went out with her husband to go to their office upstairs.

I was going to head out to go find my room when I was stopped by a hand , I looked down and saw Mia holding my shirt.
"Gabby can you cook me something, I don't like the way they cook my food, I like yours better" I paused for a moment before answering " Ok, just sit there on the stall and I'll cook you something" so with that she sat down and I started cooking her food.

*please continue reading.
yan-yan love ³