#21

Alexander's POV

As Amanda kissed me and  I responded to it without a second thought. The kiss was hot to cut it short, with her pushing her chest and rubbing  my lower region, causing me to release a growl of approval. While on the other hand, my wolf is growling and scratching inside of me.

As we pulled apart, I heard my parents walking down the stairs and entering the kitchen. Both of them were looking at me  dissappointed, with both of them showing a stoic expression.

Then my father started to talk. " me and your mother will be gone for 5 days, we'll be going to attend an international summit for leaders, we'll be back Saturday afternoon." I looked at them as if they were crazy " But todays my birthday! and you'll just live me here to attend some stupid summit or what not." " watch your mouth pup! we did not raise you to be disrespectful and self centered." my father said angrily. " don't worry dear, will properly celebrate your birthday when we get back, but if you want to celebrate it tonight, I can ask some of the omega's to prepare something cor you, you can even invite your friends and have a party at the backyard, ok? have fun. But don't do something stupid while we're not here."

After that conversation with them, they left the house to catch their flight to somewhere in Asia, or was it in Europe? who cares, I certainly dont. all I know is that I'm having a party tonight.

I told the omegas to prepare some food for tonight, same with the set-up and decorations for the backyard. I was in my room getting ready for school. Even though I don't give a fuck about school and all that shit, That's one place to have fun with my friends and bang some girls. I put on a back tight V-neck shirt that hug by uper body in all the right places and a pair of faded blue jeans and my combat boots. as I went downstairs amd into the garage, I saw Amanda there, wait for my by my car. I came overgo her and kissed her cherry red lips " come on babe, let's go." with another kiss, ee climbed inside the car and drove to school.

The moment we arrived at school ground, my friends were already there, hanging around near their cars and laughing. The moment they noticed me, they greeted me happy birthday. We went inside the building and all the students moved out of our way. At the end of the hall I could see my best friend, Rey. He was talking to someone andthey were laughing aboit something and then 4 girls came to them. I was a little bit confused who he was talking to when the anonymous guy turned around. It was him. Gabriel. He wore a white shirt and black jeans and some white nike shoes. He was looking pretty good, not ugly and something like that.

But there was something strange, he was wearing some sort of necklace. I don't know if it was made of gold, silver, or leather. The one thing that I noticed the most was its pendant. It was round and I think It has a different mixture of blue.

The moment his eyes landed on me and our eyes connected, I felt something, but it was gone the next moment as he broke eye contact with me and went to the send floor along with his group of friends, I even saw other students looking at him with lust in there eyes, both male and female. That sort of pissed me. I shrugged those feeling aways and continued to walk. "Happy birthday man." Roy said, the moment he reached us. We have the some first hour which is Philosophy. " thanks man, hey what were you talking about with that guy earlier? are you friends?" " yeah were friends. We've hang out last time, and his super cool. We were laking about the party last night." " you were at that welcome party thing, last nigt? my parents were there. How did you get invited?"
"yeah, we were all there. I went along with Gabby, I did arrive late though. got lost on the way, the place was huge." " that Gabby kid was there? how did he even get invited?" " he was the guest of honor. And Gabby and alpha Felix are friends, his the alpha of the golden Iris pack"

I was so confused how did that even happen. like come on, you gotta be shitting with me. Then I remembered that I don't care. Ha, as if that kid is someone important. So I continued with my day, with people greeting me here and there. It was a good day, nothing out the ordinary, except a very strange Aura from someone I can't point out.

I don't have time to worry about that. It's my birthday, and I'm ganna gave fun. hmmmm..maybe I'll get some steamy sex tonight.. Now that's a good present.

Hey loves, sorry for the late updates, but that you for supporting this story. Please vote and don't forget to share.