#19

Alexander's POV

As I was laying on my ned that night I couldn't but think aboitthe event during lunch at the cafeteria. Like how is that even possible? he's not that muscular to be that strong, and he did it without even a single drop of sweat. I rolled round on the bed, then I realize he is kind of cute. what??? the fuch am I talking about!! eww..his a fuck'in guy..that thought was so nasty.

I decided to finally rest, knowing that I have a long day tomorrow, of course I still have to face my dad.. as he would say. As if he I'd listen to him.

duringthe middle of the night I woke up abruptly with hot sweat all around my body. It all started with a very nice dream. It was a boy, but I couldn't see his face. He was smiling at me with so much happiness, that it was contagious, but them everything change, the place went cold and he was walking away slowly, I tried to run after him to ask him his name, but my feet refuse to move. When I was finally able to run after him just a few feet before I can grab his wrist, he jumped and a pair of wings was reveled. He was flying away, slowly fading by each second, but what he said had me crumbling to the ground. " I hope you find the happiness and contentment you need mate, and I accept your rejection".

And that was the moment I woke up. who was that? is this a sign? before I could dwell further with my dream, someone was loudly calling my name upstairs. I got out of bed and went the the bathroom to do my business. After washing my hands and made my hair, I slowly climb up the stairs. Only to be greeted by my beautiful girlfriend Amanda. She kissed me on the lips and I held hed waist, as she pulled away she said "good morning babe, happy birthday" before kissing me again.

this is going to be a great day.

Hi everyone! sorry for the slow updates. I've been very busy with school lately, but I promise to update as soon as I can. Thank you for your support, despite of the slow updates and mamy typos.I very much appreciate all your support. Thank you.

Love³ Yan yan😘