#16

Gabby's POV

So me and roy went to the cafeteria together, we talked about things like movies, food, books and of course about me and my powers. We were laughing when we got there, about some lame jock roy tried to pull off. When we reach the table and sat down i took out the lunch that i have prepared, because i love to cook. I didn't have to introduce roy to my friends because they already know him. We are 6 in total. Me, Roy, Len, Lennie, Llianna and Gwenneth
If you weren't informed, sorry for that. The twin witch sisters are also attending the same school as me but they took up a program on linguistics (something about using magic in different language and all that).

We were happy eating lunch when we heard laughter and load howlings from the populars table, but we didn't mind them. I was about to tell Gwenneth and Llianna about the celebration when someone called my name I turned around and saw Alexander, holding a bottle of ketchup and mustard. "Yes?" i was about to continue with my greetings when he squeezed all the contents of both product into my white T-shirt amd jeans. I was shocked by this, i was really not expecting that from him. It took me a few seconds to get over the shock and that's when I heard all the laughter from the populars table I was going to be nice and ignore this but what he said next really pissed me off. "of my, you have your period already! oh i forgot your just a FAGGOT!" and the other teens started laughing. Out of anger I stood up and walk to where he is standing. I grab one of his arm and throw him over my shoulder. He landed with a loud thud, while he was still on the floor I ripped my white pants and shirt and throw it at his face and said " you know that was my favorite pants and shirt, since you ruined it you can have it." after I ripped all my white clothings, it revealed my second pair of clothes hidden under my white outfit, shorts above the knee and a floral sleeveless shirt, revealing my prominent collar bones. I went back to the table with everyone's eyes still on my every move. I took my bag and my books and walk out of the cafeteria, going to my locker, leaving everyone at shock.

I may be nice but I also have my limits.I am a very reasonable person but don't test me, i won't take any bullshit and disrespect lightly.

I hope you enjoy. Sorry for the slow updates and short chapter.
Just got distracted these past few months, with some family problem..

please vote, comment and share.
and keep following Gabby's journey.

Love³ Yan-yan 😘😘