#5

" Gabriel's POV"

I left that room with mia, after she introduced me. I have no Idea who they were but that either guy who ask, who I was looks familiar, now that I thought about it..hmmmff.. oh yeah, he was that guy who I bumped into when I was leaving centennial University to go home. The exact person who insulted me, who called me a faggot.

Never mind him. I went to my room to sleep, because the flight back has drained all my energy, not in the sense of my power, its just I'm so tired and I really need sleep. And that's when I remembered it, it was like a light bulb was switched on, giving me a very bright idea. I immediately stood up and teleported myself outside, deep In the forest, tho bath in the near by lake and sing a little song to refresh my mind and body, to relax the muscle in my aching
body. Thank god..ops..I am god, but still thank you.

I started singing and playing with my harp while body was submerged underwater. The water started glowing, giving the place an enchanted and magical vibe. I was about to finish my song , when I felt that there is another supernatural beings around the area,coming for my directions, so I teleported myself, leaving flashes of light to cover up my appearance and to blind them momentarily. I reappeared again, I was in the forest a hunderd yard away from the lake, so I shifted to my golden wolf, my wolf's name was lethia. I walk slowly through the forest, taking in every bit of detail of the place, the trees, the group Even the air. I was so focused on that I actually closed my eyes, and that was a big mistake.

When I opened my eyes and I was met by Caribbean blue colored orbs, I can see that his shock, so I took my chances and ran. That was close, and I don't want anyone to know who I Really am, except for may adopted parents and relatives, that I call "MY" family.

I was so nervous, to go back to that pack house, what if that guy saw my face and knows who I really am. Thats not good at all, thats bad, really, really, REALLY bad. So I decided to just tell uncle jade that I won't be coming home tonight, that I will be spending time in the realm of the gods. With that on my mind, I used my power to send the message to my uncle telepathically.

" hey uncle jade, Its me Gabby. I won't be coming home tonight, I'll be staying in the realm of heaven to talk with father and the other gods about their duties. I'll be also attending the gathering of the gods, I'll be back on my birthday."

with that I opened my wings and sky rocketed to the sky. Actually I don't need wings to fly, but I prefer to use them, because what good would they be if I won't be able to use them, and they make me look more appealing and they really look cool you know.

And now here I am, in the blink of an eye, hehehe I know right?.
I'm currently standing a few meters from the edge of this realm, watching the world below through the thick fluffy clouds covering this realm. After that, I turn around and began walking to my father's house which is also known as the gods sanctuary. On my way there, while I was walking I saw many angels that either smiled, waved, or bowed there head to show kindness and respect, so I returned the gestures that made them happy and appreciated.

After a few minutes I was met by my father at the door, smiling at me with his arms wide open for me to take. That warms my heart, knowing how much he loves me, and not only him. I know how much the other gods love me to, they never failed to make me feel loved and I am very grateful for that.

" So how are you son?you came back pretty fast, I thought you were staying with yoir uncle jade?,. but of course, I like it better when you are here, It gives me the reassurance that you're safe, because I would really destroy whoever tried to lay a finger on my son, on heavens most precious jewel." with that I smack him on his arms and he looked at me sheepishly , but I know the playfulness of his tune hides the true meaning, that he is serious about destroying who ever would hurt me. " father, please stop that, I'm already 18, I can take care of myself you know? thats why I have powers father, but don't worry, even if someone tries to hurt me they wont stand a chance against me, even In one -on- one combat, so hold your Pegasus father, I'll be alright,I promise."

With that my father smiled again, and we continued walking and talking about god stuff, after that we went to the grand meeting room wearing silk togas and golden leaf crowns on our head accompanied by stylish gold patterns engraved to the fabric of the toga making us glow and look more like gods, which we really are.

We entered the roon and everyone stopped talking and stare at me with love and longingness, they approached me and we all started hugging, even Lirus, the god of the underworld hugged me and asked me questions like, how was I, did someone try ro hurt me or was there someone giving me some trouble.

I was happy to see this caring side of him. " I'm good uncle Lirus, and dont worry, no one is trying to hurt me, I'm perfectly fine."

we went on and on talking about their duties, the problems that they are facing, the things they need approval witha and so on and so forth.

The time here in the realm of the gods move slower than the world below us, and tomorrow I'll be going back to celebrate my birthday with my uncle and his family, and I bit Mom and Dad would like to join in the celebration even if it would just be through Skype.

I went back to earth before dawn, to eliminate any suspension from any of the pack members and the people that we are staying with. I stayed at a local diner for about an hour, had breakfast there and after a few minutes I went to Raven's place and bought a new black Honda car. Raven is actually one of my friends from my uncle's pack, she's not staying with us on the silver claw's pack house because they have their own house besides my uncle's pack house.
I paid for It using my credit card that has no limit an how much I spend,. ut to be honest I seldom spend money for anything unless it's for food or other personal necessities. I had the car registered and plated within a few minutes, thanks to raven, and then I was off.

I arrived at the pack house about 4 in the afternoon because I needed to see an old friend from a near by town, she's a witch named Gwen. She greeted me and gave me necklace, she said it well help me not feel the mate bond or any pain if my mate cheats on me..I think she was kidding, oh she's so funny,. but still I wore it, to show that I appreciate the goft. She also gave me some spell bock, to practice my magic. I thanked her and went ho silver claw's pack, when I vot there they were waiting for me. Uncle jade auntie leah and Mia, along with some of there pack, greeted me happy birthday together.

yan-yan
love³😉