#4

"Alexander's POV"

Me and my friend have been bored the whole day so we went outside to let our wolves out and let them run. When we were running I unconsciously thought about what happened few weeks ago with that little girl, she was so defensive with her so called "cousin". And thats when I remembered that her cousin could be coming today, I overheard my dad and alpha jade talking about his arrival, and so on about this guy, who ever he is.

We stopped running when we were near the Eastside border, we sat there for a while to catch our breaths and rest a little.

We ran back to the pack house while playfully tackling each other. When we entered the room, we heard laughing, giggling, and chatters from the kitchen, thats when I smelled something cooking. It smells amazing, who ever that was cooking this food.

we followed the smell of heavenly cooking to the kitchen with our eyes closed and our rose up, smelling the air. When we got near the entrance we saw the person cooking was a guy, maybe 17, he has wavy brown hair, is 5"9 in height, bright blue eyes, long and thick eyelashes  and a charmingly white smile.

He somehow noticed us ,even before we could enter the kitchen " hello there, do you need anything? do you want some food? I made some extra."

I was frozen in place ,when all the guys behind me said yes and quick entered the roon to sit down. The guy started putting food in front of everyone who quick started munching on the food, the food was carbonara, custard pie, Beef steak, and some kind of glazed pork belly dish, which , I think was some type of Asia food.

Thats when I finally regain my common sense, " who are you? and what are you doing here in MY house!" everyone stopped eating and looked up at the guy also thinking who the guy was, our questions were all answered by little girl who started laughing. " you really didn't pay attention to what I said last week didn't you? well everyone. I would like you to meet my cousin, Gabby, his from Australia, who moved here to study college. Gabby these are some of the pack members of this pack." the guy smiled and said " hi everyone nice to meet you all"

With that, he and the little girl left the room, maybe going to their rooms, thats when, one of our pack warriors Max  spoke.. " Wow his hot and damn good looking I hope his single I'd totally date him" everyone looked a max as is he was crazy. " what? his damn attractive, even in those simple jeans and white shirt, but if he won't go out with me, I'd settle for being his friend. That boys a keeper, I wonder who his mate is, he / she is so damn LUCKY."

I think max has finally gone crazy, what is he talking about? thats when another one spoke " yeah they're totally lucky, I wish my mate would be that nice and good looking." and they all blurted out simultaneously their agreement.

thats when my dad came in the kitchen " Hello boys. what are you talking about?"
max answered for us all. " that guy that left this room a while ago" my dad nodded " ah..I see you already met Gabriel, his alpha Jade's nephew, his from Australia, he'll be studying here at centennial University, be nice to him, don't cause trouble."

I just can't help but ask my dad " Dad is he even a werewolf, I cant seem distinguish his scent from a human, does he even have a wolf?" my dad answered " technically yes, his a werewolf, and yes he already has his wolf, and don't play with him alex, you know better than to play with people" I smirked on what he said " dad I don't care, that boy seems weak, I could easily break him if I want to and he can't do anything if that ever happens" and now It was my dad's turn to smirk and laugh at me, I grew curious " You actually believe you'd stand a chance in bitting Gabriel? son, a word of advice, don't underestimate anyone, especially Gabriel." with that my dad left the kitchen to do more paper works.

" Is my dad serious?" roy my best friend same up to me and put a hand on my shoulder " dude I think it would be wise to follow what your dad said, he has a point, we dont even know what that Gabriel guy is capable of, plus we dont know what pack he is from and what his rank in that pack is, so it would be better if we'd leave him out of this."

I thought about it for a moment and eventually agreed, for now at least, I need to know more about this guy, but I'll leave it for next week after my birthday and I find my mate, I hope I'd be Amanda, she's the only one I want to have and I'd reject it if it won't be her.

After that I went out to take a walk when I was stopped by someone's angelic voice, The person was singing something that I haven't heard before I followed the voice, but when I got there all I saw was a bright light that vanished faster than a  blink of an eye. I try to think of an explanation for what that was supposed to be, but sadly I got nothing. when I was about to leave I saw something, A feather a GOLDEN FEATHER, what the hell? what bird has a golden feather?, an animal that is not normal, thats what is was. I was going to go back home because I sort of gone farther than I thought, I was walking along the line of trees, thats when I saw it. It was a gigantic  GOLD wolf, with growing sapphire blue eyes surrounded by a golden outer ring. It was looking at me for a minute or two before running faster than the speed of light itself.

I ran back to the house, when I got there I was breathless, it took me a solid two minutes even out my breathing, thats when I saw Roy, I ran up to him and dragged him to the corner "what is man?" I looked at him in the eye and told him the whole story I pause for moment before saying " I say a GOLDEN  wolf"
his eyes wide in shock before saying  "WHAT!."

yan-yan..love³😊