#6

"Alexander's POV"

It's been 3 days since I saw that golden wolf. It's really weird, you know it appeared out on nowhere and just vanished.

when I got home, the little girl was in the living room watching TV with our worriers and other kids. he was focused in the movie when her dad passed by.

" hey dad, where's Gabby?, I haven't seen him around" " Gabby's not here, his actually with his friend gwen, he'll be back on Monday, on his birthday, his busy with something." " ok, can I sleep in his room? Gabby smells so good, "

I growl at that, not to loud for everyone to here, but  enough for my best friend to hear. I don't know why I did that, it just came out, naturally like it wasn't something foreign to me, totally weird.

"dude! what was that about, you growled towards a little girls, comment that she'll sleep in her cousins room. Don't tell me that Gabby guy, is your MATE!" "NO! HELL NO! that piece of shit is not my MATE, he can't be I'm not gay roy.I AM NOT GAY."

he raised his hands in surrender and said " sure, whatever you say. and I think your not fitted to be his MATE because your a homophobic asshole" with that, he turned around and left me standing there, Shit my best friend's angry at me, why did I raised my voice at him, he was just asking. No it's his fault his the one who asked of that, not me.

I went to my room and saw Amanda there. laying down on my bed with her legs wide open, waiting for me, I don't know, for some reason I don't find her attractive, buy I swallowed my nerves and Walk up to her, I kissed her long ang bard, I force myself not to vomit in her mouth. She started moving her hands around my body, going up and down my chest and abs, she stopped by the hem of my jeans, she looked me inthe eye, while she unbutton my jeans ang pulled the zipper down, exposing my black boxers.

She started rubbing me and for a second I was brought back to reality, I took her hands out of my pants and buttoned my jeans back on. " sorry babe I'm not in the mood, maybe next time" she looked at me as if I was crazy " are you like for real? your saying no to me, "ME"!, I'm your girlfriend Alex, so whats the problem?are you having second thoughts on me? Alex I will be your mate, you will feel that on your 18th birthday next Friday. I will be your LUNA. and no one else." with that said I went out of my room, I walk down the stairs to leave and go to town to buy some beer, I was about to pull out from our garage when an unfamiliar car showed up right in front of the pack house, it was a new black Honda Civic car. the car pulled up and everyone was standing outside carrying balloons and alpha jade was carrying a cake. The car doon opened revelling the owner of rhe new car, and my jaw dropped, the owner of the car was his nephew , Gabby, I think thats his name. I lowered the window of my car and and something is not the right, like something is out of place, I don't know what it is, I tried to think about it and got the wheels in my  head turning ang realize his scent has change, its like its being blocked off. Thats weird usually I could smell his scent even if its not that strong, but now I cant smell him. I took a good look at him for a moment and saw that he was wearing a necklace, It was silver, surprisingly he didn't get burned of felt any discomfort towars it, the necklace has a sapphire blue pendant with a mix of different shades of blue, I know its crazy that the stone is sapphire but has variation of blue's in it.

His uncle came up to him, and everyone started singing Happy birthday. He smiled, thanked everyone and blowed the candles. He looked at my direction and smiled, a heart warming smile that is. He waved at me and they went inside the house.

I speed up out of there and took a sharp turn to the left going to town. I parked out of a convenient store and went inside to buy some beer, using my fake ID card saying that I'm 21, which is kinda true if you'd look at my features and build. a turn around a corner to go to the fridge to get a dozen of beer, when I was half way through, getting the beer can out, I heard a  girl talking on the phone.
"Yes Lliana, we're going their, it's Gabby's birthday, we haven't seen him in a long time since the last time he visited us, hurry up I'm already here in lake town buying some foods" with the use of my werewolf abilities, I listened more to what they were talking about, the girl on the other end of the phone said " yeah, yeah, I'm on my way, I just stopped by to get Gabby's presents. where is your gift gwen?" " I already gave him my present a few hours ago, It looks good on him, It really brings out his eyes." that's when I remembered the necklace Gabby was wearing, so she was the one that gave him that.

after that she went to the counter to pay for what she bought, some chips, soda, granola bars, and stuff that I don't even know.

She entered her car and drove to the direction of the pack house.

I went to the counter carrying my cans of beer, the cashier smiled flirtatiously with me, twirling her black hair around her fingers, biting her lips which is covered in to much lipstick, I didn't say anything to her , I just place the cans of beer on the counter showed my fake ID card , watch the monetor  that shows how much I'm suppose to pay, after that I handed her the money, I didn't wait for the change, I gust left without another word.

I entered my car and and thought for a moment, about nothing in particular, then went back home slowly, taking my sweet time of silence and piece.

As I stepped in the house, I was shocked that there was no one inside, I walk to the kitchen and thats when I heard the soft music being played outside, I took a quick glance through the window and saw that everyone was out there, sitting near a bond fire, talkingand laughing.
but my eyes were caught by alpha Jade's nephew, Gabby.
He looks happy, and that's when I saw the girl from the convenient store along with another girl. They were talking about something and thats when the other girl , I think her name was Lliana, gave Gabby a book, he smiled like a newly born puppy, and hugged her.

That was the signal for me to live, I left the room and went to the secret room down the basement. The room has king size bed, it has its own bathroom and kitchen, I entered the room and set the can of beers on the table,

I cant bare to be with Amanda right now, I just need time, maybe its just one of those hormonal issues, maybe It will go away tommorow when I wake up.

with that on my hind I started drinking until I was to drunk to stand up, and thats how I feel asleep.

yan-yan 😋 love³.