#20

Gabriel's POV

As I was getting close to the gates of my pack, an idea popped up. I slowed down my car just a little bit, I rolled down my window and touched the roof of my car from the outside, transforming it from a Honda Civic, to a dashing black Ferrari. Now that's what I'm talking about. them at the last few second before coming close to the gate I changed the color of my suit into something fierce. I snap my fingers and tadaaa.. I'm now wearing a velvet red suit with a black tie.

As I was in front of the gate, it automatically opened, the guards standing there kneeled down on one knee as a sing of respect. I told them to stand up, as one of them spoke " My lord, I have already informed Alpha Felix of your arrival, He will be welcoming you at the front" " thank you for the update, have good night"
" thank you my lord, and to you as well".

I proceeded to the pack house, it too me an additional 8 minutes of speed driving, because I'm telling you. This place is huge. I just didn't realize how big this place is, if I'm not overseeing it from up above.

As I slowed down to a stop in front of the pack house, many people are there, talking and socializing, many or them are high ranking members of other packs here in the state. Felix came close to my car and opened it up for me, smiling at the gesture "thank you Felix" " my pleasure my lord, I gotta say you look smoking hot, along with your sweet ride" "hahaha..thank you for the compliment Felix."
Everyone was looking at us, especially me. I don't need to guess what their saying of thinking.. because I already know. psychic and mind reading powers ( wink). Most of them were curious who I was, some were just thinking about naughty stuff. I could see it in their eyes. But I bock those thoughts out, we walked inside the pack house, I looked around the room, inspecting me work, nodding in approval.

"took you long enough" "like yeah" said both Len and Lennie from my back, I turned around and smiled at them " my god, you look gorgeous" " I don't even have a word to describe you at this moment Gabby" said Llianna and Gwen. "thanks guys, you also look stunning yourselves." We were quite for a few seconds before we burst out laughing at ourselves.

The event started and let's just say it was a fun night, full of fun, laughter, acceptance and cheers.

hey whats up people..as promise I will be updating.😉.. And my apologies for all the grammatical errors, and typos. thwnk you for reading.

don't forget to vote, and leave a comment about the story. What part did you like the most??

and pls. follow my Wattpad account..thqnk you all

love³ Yan yan 😘😘