Speak Now~One Shot for ShealeighDiPippa

Okay don't judge me. I really liked this idea for a one shot after listening to Speak Now by Taylor Swift. So in the one shot Shealeigh and Louis are

25 okay? Okay. And Shealeigh, I hope you like it! If you don't, I would be glad to change it :)

-----------------------------------------

Fixing my already perfect hair and applying the last bit of eyeliner, I looked at myself in the mirror. Why was I letting him marry her? Why was I doing this to myself?

Im in love with Louis, have been since we were 15. But the trouble is, he's 'in love' with someone else. I don't believe they are truly in love with each other. She's a witch, and evil little witch. She only uses poor Louis for his fame and his looks.

Louis on the other hand, is perfect. Everything about him. He's an amazing guy, and screwed everything up between us.

Louis and I dated from 15 to 18. It was my 18th birthday when everything went wrong. He got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. I was only 18! I had college already picked out and I had to create a stable future before I thought about marrying ANYONE.

When I said no, I was like something snapped inside of him. He didn't speak to me for years, as a matter of fact, the invitation to his wedding was his first attempt at friendliness in 7 years.

They exchanged vows, and it was enough to make you want to puke. The girl, Amanda, was spilling out fake tears while TEXTING, her phone being inside the bouquet of flowers.

"If anyone objects on this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace" the Pastor said. It was like something came over me, and I found myself standing up and walking into the aisle, all eyes on me.

"I OBJECT!" I heard gasps and got dirty looks from Amanda's parents, who both looked like they had one too many Botox face lifts.

"Shay? Why are you doing this?" I cringed at the nickname he used to have for me, reminding me of what used to be.

"Louis, I was SO stupid for ever letting you go and you have to believe that! You were all I wanted and I had you, but I lost you in the midst of chasing my own stupid dream. So yeah, now im a professional dancer, but I would give it all up in a heart beat if it meant going back to when it was you and me. Back when it was us." I exhaled and looked up from my feet to lock eyes with Louis, who seemed startled, to say the least.

Amanda strutted down the hallway and before you could say Phony, the girl slapped me across the face. In front of everyone. And you know what her family did? THEY APPLAUDED HER.

I shook it off and smirked, which made her cower and go back to her place at the front of the Church.

Louis started walking Forward, looking the slightest bit angered. Senerios ran through my head as I prayed to God he wouldn't slap me as well. His pace quickened, as did my heart rate.

He got close enough that I could feel his breath on my face, and all the anger disappeared. He smiled and kissed me. You could hear his side of the family hollering and clapping. They always liked me.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" He breathed, his hand firmly on the small of my back, as if he thought I was going to leave again.

"I was to afraid that you hated me" I sighed, looking down at his hand as he intertwined it with mine.

It fit just perfectly, as if it never left.