Gotta Find You~One Shot for Dreamer001

I know im weird and i like Camp Rock songs but aye...what the hell.

Hope you like it doll(:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD, deep breaths Andrea, deep breaths.

I am two people away from meeting Chris Corradino. I love that boy. I am a GIGANTIC ICONiac, but have never met them in person.

“Hi, gorgeous” Chris looked up, caught my eye, and winked. I melted and tried to keep my fangirling to a minimum.

“EEEEPP, Hi im Andrea, I love you, can I have a picture?” Mission: FAILED.

“Sure” he kissed me on the cheek for one and hugged me for another. I never wanted to leave those arms of his.

“So, how did you like our performance?” He said while signing my shirt.

“It was really awesome. You guys are such an inspiration.” I said back, looking into his eyes.

“Thanks, it means a lot” Was all he said back before I was ushered away. He looked like he wanted to say more, but it was probably my imagination.

I stood outside of the arena waiting for my mom to pick me up. That lady is always late. I saw her pull up, so I started walking while I was texting a friend of mine about the show.

“OW!” Someone screeched when I bumped into them and we smashed heads.

“Oh, im so sorry, I should really pay more attention” I said, before looking up. I lifted my head to see the one and only Chris Corradino standing in front of me.

“No problem, I was kind of hoping I would run into you”

“Me? You must be thinking about someone else Chris” I said. He wouldn’t be looking for me, im just…me, for a lack of a better description.

“Your Andrea, arnt you?” I nodded my head yes. He was actually LOOKING for ME.

“I just wanted to say something. I know this sounds weird, but I cant let you slip away. Andrea, when I first saw you, it was like magic. I instantly fell in love, and I needed to find you. I have been searching all over the place…and now that I have I think you’re the one Andrea” He blurted.

I smiled and said “I felt it too, but I just thought it was because I was such a big fan and there was no way you would feel the same way”

“I do. Can I have your number Andrea”

“Sure thing”