Trouble Maker~ A Vinny Castronovo One-Shot

Trouble trouble maker yeah that’s your middle name, I know you’re no good but you’re stuck in my brain.

She climbed out the window in the dead of the night, making sure to leave no tracks of her departure as she walked down the fire escape.

Iris Cole Daltson was an invisible, normal teenage girl in the light of day. Straight A student, played soccer for the school, had a few close friends, and was liked by everyone in her small school in her even smaller town.

But at nightfall, Iris wasn’t the girl anyone suspected she would be. She was a party girl, sneaking out of the house every night to go to a different club, in a different town, not coming back until the break of dawn.

She had flings with many random men, never feeling any sort of affection with them. She didn’t have a care in the world, she owned the night. She didn’t need love and never would.

Until tonight.

Back to the present, where Iris just successfully made it to ground level. She pulled out her phone and looked at herself in the camera, just to make sure the struggle to get out didn’t ruin the Bad Girl image she was going for.

She got into the passenger seat of her best friend’s black Porsche. Her friend, Amanda, was the only person who knew about her secret double life, a secret she intended to take to the grave.

“Ready to make some trouble?” Amanda asked, pulling into an unfamiliar club’s parking lot. Iris just smiled and nodded her head. If there was anything she was good at, starting trouble was it.

Iris pulled down her sparkly silver dress a tad before walking over to the bouncer with Amanda. They both smiled at him, and he instantly unclipped the velvet rope and let them in. They smiled at each other and walked right on in.

The loud music and the scent of alcohol excited Iris and soon she was out on the dance floor, rubbing her body against someone else’s and hoping to get lucky.

“Hey, babe” The man said, moving his hands up and down Iris’ slim torso. His scent was intoxicating. Iris loved the moment they were having and didn’t want it to end.

“Hey whats your name??” She asked, hoping to score with the boy dancing behind her.

“Im Vinny”

Vincent Castronovo. He was a dancer, a goodie two-shoes, and a great and loyal friend. Everyone knew his name, and everyone loved him. No one would expect him to be an alcoholic who frequently goes to clubs in order to get laid.

Guess the two had more in common than they thought.

“Im Iris” She leaned back to look at him and was immediately taken aback. He was a vision of perfection. His hair was styled messily and his black v-neck clung tightly to his well-toned body. Iris’ mouth dropped slightly as she looked at him, taking in every inch of his person.

“Wanna go somewhere more…secluded?” Vinny asked, smirking at the petite girl in front of him. This time it felt different for the boy though. He actually felt a spark when they touched.

Iris felt the same exact way, the slightest touch sending a bolt of electricity through her veins.

“Sounds good to me” Iris could hardly contain her excitement.

They walked out the front door, Vinny holding tightly onto her hand as if he was afraid of losing her. He went out to the parking lot and over to a beat up motorcycle, handing Iris the only helmet as he slung his leg over and started the engine.

Iris sat behind Vinny, finding a comfortable spot and holding onto Vinny’s torso as they rode.

The two of them rode off down the street as the sun rose up in the town. Little did they know this night was the start of someone great.

And it was all because she was a trouble maker.