I Guess You Could Call Me Scrooge~A Madison Alamia One-Shot

Dear Rhiannon,

I am so sorry for this taking so long! Btw, your name is really pretty. We should talk sometime, message me and fan me yo! xD

~Kat

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Smile!” She said, clicking the camera in my family’s direction. I groaned, not wanting to be here. We had to do this stupid Christmas picture every year, each one of my family members try to find uglier Christmas sweaters than the next. Its sickening.

“Rhiannon! You better smile or Santa will give you coal this year!” My mother sternly said. I was about to say some snarky remark about how I gave up on Santa Claus years ago, but when I looked down to see my 5 year old sister with a look of fear on her face, I thought better of it.

I plastered on a fake smile to please my family. I just wanted to get out of here, go home, and curl up in my bed. I guess you could call me a Scrooge, but I have never really been into Christmas, not since I was little at least. I just don’t get the idea of using a religious holiday to get gifts and money out of close family and friends. It just seems selfish and wrong.

Even after we got home, I was not able to go to the sweet warmth of my one true love; my bed, because my family decided to start a new tradition: an annual Christmas Eve party. I was now downstairs putting the final touches onto the decorations before guests started arriving. My parents were perfectionists.

“RHI, THE DOOR!” My mother called from the kitchen when she heard the familiar ring of our door bell. I opened it to reveal my elderly Grandmother who picked my cheeks before stepping in.

Let the festivities begin.

~

It was three hours later and the party was in full blow. I mean, our house was pretty big, but the amount of people crammed into it made it extremely difficult to move and extremely unbearable.

“Rhiannon, I am so glad I found you!” My little brother, Kate, ran up with a boy that looked the same age as me.

“Rhiannon, this is Spencer, his parents and ours are friends” She introduced the boy who had brown hair and was dressed nicely.

“Hi Spencer, it is really nice to meet you” I shook his hand just as we heard someone call his name.

“Spencer, SPENCER! Whered you go!” Finally a name was put to the voice when a boy about my age immerged from the sea of people.

To say he was gorgeous was an understatement. His brown hair rested messily upon his head, making me want to run my fingers through it. His black V-Neck clung tightly to his body, implying that he had impeccable abs under the shirt. His hazel eyes sparkled as he ran up to us, red-faced and out of breath. He was perfect.

“Where have you been Spencer! You were by my side and just disappeared a second later! You know you cant do that!” The boy screamed before looking up at me. There was that sparkle again, as he smiled warmly.

“Hi I am Madison, and you are?”

“I am Rhiannon, and sorry, my sister must have dragged Spencer from your side” I laughed as I stuck out my hand for him to shake.

“I don’t do handshakes” He chuckled as he pulled me in for a hug, taking me by surprise. I instantly melted into his arms, they were so warm and comforting to me.

“Rhiannon! Come on!” Kate said as she grabbed me by the hand, and Spencer did the same thing to Madison.

“Where are we going?” Madison asked the question going through both of our heads.