Beautiful Soul~ One Shot for NoemiCastronovo

This ones for Noemi. Shes such a talented writer so go check out her stories.

If you don’t like it, I will gladly change it for you(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind nipped at me as I hugged the jacket closer to my body. Curse your coldness Chicago was all that I was thinking. Its March and it feels like January up here.

I should be in sunny Florida for my Spring Vacation, but no, we just HAD to go visit our relatives in Chicago.

I was allowed to wander the streets on my own since there was nothing better to do, seeing as I was the only kid here.

I hit into something hard.

“Sorry” he mumbled and I looked up to see it was a boy. Scratch that, a HOT boy.

“Its totally fine” I smiled at the boy. He smiled back, and it instantly warmed me.

“Are you walking around alone?”

“Yeah. My relatives are right around the block though.”                What? He might be a killer.

“oh okay. Do you want to walk with me, im heading over to this amazing cupcake shop” oh boy. I love cupcakes. I just nodded my head and walked with him.

“Im Vinny by the way”

“Noemi” I said back.

“Ah, beautiful name for a beautiful girl” I started to blush when a group of girls ran up to us.

“OHMYGOD! ITS VINNY CASTRONOVO!” was all the girls were screaming as more and more swarmed the boy. Is he famous or something?

Sick of waiting, I decided to walk down the street by myself. I turned on my iPod and hit shuffle.

I don’t want another pretty face, I don’t want just anyone to hold, don’t want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul…

This song is like ten years old, but its still a favorite of mine. I started humming along to it as I came across a cupcake shop. This must be what Vinny was talking about.

I stepped inside and ordered a red velvet cupcake {A/N: Those things are my WEAKNESS} and sat down at one of the tables. I was texting away with my headphones in my ear when I felt the table shake. I looked up to see Vinny sitting across from me, smiling.

“Hi Noemi” He said, eying my cupcake.

“You want??” He nodded his head ferociously. He looked like a five year old.

I passed it over and decided to ask him what was up.

“Vinny? Are you famous?” I asked as he choked down the cupcake in a single bite.

“You don’t know?” I shook my head no.

“I was in a dance crew called the ICONic Boyz but I decided to go onto an individual career. Im in Chicago because I have a dance class here later on today, I actually live in New Jersey”

“Oh right! I heard about that crew! That’s so cool!! I live in Jersey too” I said back.

“Really, where?” He said.

“A town called Old Bridge, ever heard of it?”

“oh my gosh! That’s like 5 minutes from where I live!” We both were really excited.

“We have to chill sometime when we both get back” He said. I nodded. I looked at the time and realized it was already noon. I was supposed to be back an hour ago. I told Vinny and we both got up and started walking back to my Aunts apartment.

“Thank Vinny for walking me home” I said once we got back.

“Anytime” He said and gave me a hug.

“Vin, one question before you leave”

“Anything”

“Why did you come back to me? You had tons of pretty girls, way prettier than me, swarming you, and yet you came back to me. Why?”

“Because those girls just had pretty faces. I believe you are beautiful on the inside and out Noemi” and with that he left.

~1 week later~

Im finally back in good ol’ Old Bridge. Ive never missed NJ more than I do right now. Me and Vinny have been texting and calling non-stop, and I really hope he doesn’t forget about me. I was sitting in my living room when I heard the doorbell ring. I was the only one home so I ran to get it.

I opened the door to see Vinny Castronovo himself. He engulfed me in a bear hug, but something was confusing me.

“Vin, how do you know where I live?”

“Never underestimate the power of Google” He laughed dryly. I invited him in and we bothsat on the couch.

“Whats up Vin?”

“There is something I had to say to you in person. It couldn’t wait” I nodded my head, begging him to go on.

“Noemi, meeting you was fate. You are one of the funniest, smartest, and prettiest girls ive met, inside and out. And I was wondering if you would do me the honors of being my girlfriend”

“AWEE! YOUR SO CUTE!” was all that came out. STUPID! He just looked at me wide-eyed. “yes, I meant to say yes!”

With that he scooped me up and kissed me. Saying it was the best kiss ever would be an understatement for that kiss.

It was perfect.