She's Not Afraid-A Vinny Castronovo One-Shot

So, this is the only One Direction song I can tolerate and I was feeling in an updating mood! So sorry it took so long Brianna and I hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHE’S NOT AFRAID- A VINNY CASTRONOVO ONE SHOT

Brianna Garcia. Her face is on the wall of millions of teenage girls and her music is a world-wide sensation. She is one of the biggest celebrities in the world. Intimidating, yet fun and fearless. Billions of people would do anything to meet her, but I don’t have to.

Because I am her best friend. We met in preschool, years before her name was known around the world, we she was just Brianna and I was just Vinny. She always wanted to sight, she loves to be in the spotlight, and she worked and strived for 15 years to make her dream a reality.

And here we are now, two 20 year olds, back stage before she makes her debut for her world tour.

“Vinny, you could still dance if you like. I would really like to have you with by my side. I am nervous, selling out Time Square and all”

“I told you Bri, I am not going to take your charity. I will make a name for myself by myself. And don’t be nervous babe! They obviously want to see your amazing talent, and you are going to put on a great show, I swear” She smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

“Thanks Vin! I have….20 SECONDS! I love you, catch you on the flip side!” She kissed me on the cheek before she ran underneath the stage, crouching in anticipation of rising up to it.

“I love you too, Bri” Two different meanings to the same phrase. I fell in love with her in preschool and haven’t stopped for 15 years. But, there is one problem. Brianna Garcia doesn’t fall in love. She never has, and I honestly think its because she is afraid that yet another person she feels for will leave her. Her biological parents packed their bags and left when she was only 7 years old. Didn’t write a note or anything. She just came home one day and all the furniture memories and familiar faces were gone. She lived with my family and I from then on. And that is when I truly fell for her.

She came off the stage 4 hours later, sweaty and with a gigantic grin plastered on her face. “I did it, Vin! I actually made it!” She slammed her body into mine for a hug.

“I told you that you could beautiful!” I hugged her back, snuggling my face into her hair. She pulled us apart and smiled at me.

“I never could have done any of it without you, and I mean that. With you, I am fearless”

“But why are you so afraid of falling in love then?” I mumbled, praying that she didn’t hear me.

“What did you say?”

I suddenly gained courage and yelled “Then why are you so afraid of falling in love Brianna! I have loved you for over half of my existence and you must have figured that out by now! Brianna Garcia, if you are not afraid of anything, than why are you afraid of love?” My voice lowered as I spoke, the end coming out in a barely audible whisper as the saw the tears in her eyes.

“You of all people should know why Vinny! The only people I ever loved in the world left me to die! I cant feel love anymore Vinny, not since then.” She broke down and fell into my arms, sobbing as she whispered ‘I’m sorry’ into my shirt.

“You have to try Brianna. If not for yourself, than for me. I am going to try something and you have to tell me how you feel, okay babe?” She nodded and lifted herself up, wiping her face.

I smashed her lips to mine. I kissed her passionately, since I had been waiting 15 years for this, and she returned back the amount of passion, running her hands through my freshly cut hair.

I left go stepped back, breathing heavily as I looked her in the eyes “So?”

“I feel…fearless.” She smiled and pressed her lips to mine once more.

She’s not afraid of falling in love. At least not anymore.