Dance With Me~One Shot for JosephineLentner

Hi guys, Kat here. I am seriously thinking about deleting my account because, honestly, who cares? I suck at writing anyways.

But I made a promise to these girls for One-Shots, and I intend to follow through.

So here goes nothing, sorry if it sucks Josephine(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Josephines POV*

“1,2,3,4” I was literally tripping over anyone near me. I was getting a few death glares from other fans but I didn’t care. I came here for Vin, not these bitches.

“Its time for the duet, who would like to be my partner for the example??” All the girls around me shot up their hands while I hid in the crowd sheepishly.

“You” I looked up to see who he picked, only to have all eyes on me.

No, this can NOT be happening was all that was repeating in my head at the moment while Vinny made his way through the crowd.

The music started playing, it was Dance With Me by Drew Seeley and The Cheetah Girls {I know, I love me some Disney Channel}. Vinny pulled me close and attempted to do a tango.

Long story short, I ended up tripping over his feet and falling off the platform. It didn’t hurt much…physically speaking. On the other hand, the fans laughing at making fun of my kind bruised my emotions.

“Its okay doll, just get up, we can try again” Vin looked worried. Like he actually cared.

“Sorry Vinny, I don’t dance” With that I stormed out of the room, wiping at the tears that wouldn’t stop falling.

I sat down in one of the comfy chairs in the lobby and waited for my Dad to come and pick me up. I couldn’t help the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment that was coursing through my body at the moment.

“Excuse me miss?” A young lady walked up to me. Wait, that’s not any young lady, that’s Bianca!

“Y-yes?” Great, stuttering on my words. This day couldn’t possibly get worse.

“You were the girl that-ur-attempted to do the duet with Vinny right?” I just nodded, afraid to speak.

“Come this way then, doll” in retrospect, I probably shouldn’t have followed a stranger somewhere. But hey, its my future sister-in-law, what could go wrong?

I bet Vin just wants to laugh at me, like those other fans were. I mean, I would laugh at myself. Im a hot mess.

“In here” She pushed me into a room. Wow, feeling the love today.

“Hi, whats your name beautiful?” Vinny was in the room, next to a stereo.

“Im Josephine, and im wondering, why did you bring me here?? To laugh?? Because Ive had a life’s worth of laughing and making fun of me in just one day. I don’t think I deserve any more” I turned to walk out, but Bianca was blocking the door.

“What? Are you crazy?? Why would I make fun of someone as beautiful as yourself??” I blushed a deep red.

“Then why am I h-“ I was cut off by him pulling me close and turning on the music.

“Im going to teach you how to dance today.” He said, swaying me to the music.

“You don’t have to do this…” I said back.

“But, if you are going to be my girlfriend, which I hope you will, you need to know how to dance” Scratch anything I said before. Today is the best day of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you liked it(:

Next is Candace and Madison, if I am correct.

~Kat