This Kiss~One Shot for ICONicDemi

Okay so Demi, IM sorry IM so late on this. And IM sorry that my phone keeps upper casing the word IM xD. But I hope you like it, it's kind of Halloween themed and listen to the song, This Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen

-----------------------------------------

"Do you like the costume?" I twirled around for my best friend and the ends of my dress lifted up an fell back into place.

"LOVE IT! How about me?" Her cat costume was a tad inappropriate, but hey, that's her.

"Gorgeous!"

"So, do you think Vinny is going to fall in love with you tonight?" My friend asked, chuckling and eating halloween candy.

"He hasn't fallen in love with me at the last five Halloween parties, what makes this one different?" I growled, ticked off that she would even ask the question.

"Because Cinderella always gets her Prince Charming" she said, referring to my Disney costume.

"You're nuts, okay? Vinny hasn't liked me, doesn't like me, and will never like me" I sighed and put on my mask, because the party was masquerade themed.

"Now lets go!" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her across the street to the house where the party had already started.

"Hey, Demi?" Madison asked. I nodded and giggled. He hugged me and pushed me and my friend into his house.

"Oh my god this is so much better than last year!" My friend screamed over the music.

"More like better than every Halloween party EVER!" I said, just as the song changed.

"THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!" I screamed.

"Mine too!" I heard a boy scream behind me. I whipped myself around so I was face to face with Vinny Castronovo.

'Play it cool Demi. He doesn't know it's you' was all that was going through my head when I looked into the eyes of the love of my life.

He was in a Prince Charming costume, how ironic.

"Care to dance, Cinderella?" I shook my head and he dragged me into the 'dancing room' where every teenage girl was doing wildly inappropriate moves.

I shifted uncomfortably side to side, not wanting to be here, but not wanting to leave.

"Oh come on! I know you can dance better than that Cinderella!" Vinny said, grabbing me and pulling me close.

Just as the chorus came on, Vinny decided to open his mouth again.

"I don't know you Cinderella, but I have been wanting to do this since I first met you" he smiled, and kissed me. Fireworks erupted and their was clapping in my own little world.

We broke the kiss apart and stared at each other. Realization struck his face and I knew. I knew he knew it was me.

"Demi?" He said. I guiltily shook my head yes, finding a sudden interest in my shoes.

"I take back what I said then" he said, shattering my heart into microscopic pieces.

I was about to leave when Vinny grabbed my hand.

"I DO know you Cinderella, and I still wanted to do that since the moment I met you" he smiled and I blushed.

"Those were the words I've been waiting to hear for five years" I said back, blushing even harder.

"Oh and Demi?" He said

"Yeah?"

"That kiss was undeniable" he smirked.