Dont You Ever Forget About Me~One Shot for CandaceHoran

This ones for you Candace. I hope you like it girl. Sorry for the wait(:

Sorry if you don’t like Sleeping With Sirens, they are kind of my obsession.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t you ever forget about me, when you toss and turn in your sleep, its only because you cant stop thinking about, the reason why, you close your eyes, I haunt your dreams at night is so you cant stop thinking about me, don’t stop thinking about me.

“I CANT BELIEVE WERE GOING TO SEE SLEEPING WITH SIRENS IN CONCERT DUDE!” I screamed at my best friend, Addison, who was filing her nails while sitting on my bed.

“I know!!! What shirt do you think looks better??” She held up a blue and a purple shirt, I pointed at the blue one.

~3 hours later~

“Gracias for the ride mommerz” Addison screamed at her mother as we walked to the entrance of Warped Tour.

I stepped inside and was immediately blown away. Standing in front of me was THE Madison Alamia.

“You’re from the ICONic Boyz right?” I asked, making sure it was the right boy.

“Yeah that’s me…” He said back and we had a staring match for a few moments before…

“Im gonna go see if I can get my shirt signed” Addison said, slowly backing away. “KEEP YOUR PHONE ON DOLL!”

“I think I was just ditched by my best friend” I laughed.

“Its okay, Mikey left me to go find this girl that is apparently ‘the one’” He laughed while I ‘aw’d

“No, not aw. That’s the fifth ‘the one’ this week” I started cracking up.

“So, I wasn’t expecting a cookie cutter pop dancer like you to be a Warped Tour” It was true. He was so not the Warped Tour ‘type’.

“I wasn’t expecting a beautiful girly-girl type like you to be here either” It was true. I had on a ‘PINK’ sweatshirt on and my hair was curled perfectly.

“Touché” Was all I could say, lost in his brown orbs and perfect face. I mean, GAH, how could a face be that perfect.

“Hey look the shows about to start” He pulled me by my wrist and sat us down in two of the chairs.

“You want to sit with me?” I was astonished. Certainly he has tons of gorgeous girls fawning over him all the time.

“Why wouldn’t I you seem pretty cool…” He stopped mid-sentence. I realized I didn’t tell him my name.

“Candace.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Candace” he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

“The pleasure is all mine Mr. Alamia” I shook his hand and we both starting laughing.

Theres so many things that I could say, but im sure it would come out all wrong. You’ve got so many things I cant explain, still trying trying to let you know. That first summer we spent no one would forget…

I held my phone in the air and waved it like a lighter. This band is AWESOME.

I turned my head to see Madison staring at me.

“What is it? Do I have something on my face?” I started rubbing my face.

“No, no. its just the way you get into the music. It is truly breathtaking.”

“Why thank you Madison” I said back and flashed a cheesy smile.

“Your smile is gorgeous Candace” He started to lean in, this can not be happening. He planted a short kiss on my lips and backed away.

“Im sorry. Theres just something about you. I couldn’t resist” He looked at his lap sheepishly, like he thought I didn’t like it.

“You can do that anytime” I said. I realized the show was over. Wow, that felt like the blink of an eye. I felt a phone dropped into my lap. I looked up to see Madison smiling so I smiled back and typed in my number.

“Hey guys!” Addison came up to us.

“Where did you go girl??”I honestly forgot she was with me. Oops.

“I was hanging out with this kid called Mikey Fusco, ya know him??” Me and Madison simultaneously bursted out laughing.

“What was that?? Wait, I don’t have time for this, we gotta go Can” She was dragging me over to her mom’s car.

“Hey!” I called to Madison.

“Yeah?” He looked up from his phone which he was tapping crazy fast on.

“Don’t forget about me!” Was all I said before I shut the door to the mini-van.

My phone started to buzz in my pocket and I opened it up to see I got a text from an unknown number.

Never <3 was all that it said. But that was enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to stray from the same old ‘were best friends’ or ‘met them at their performance’ concept. If you don’t like it Candace, I will certainly change it for you(:

~Kat