MRS.ERIN FUSCO~Mikey Fusco One Shot for PDAErin

MRS. ERIN FUSCO!!!~Mikey Fusco one shot

‘OHMYGAWDBECKY wants to start a video chat with MRS. ERIN FUSCO<3’ I sighed as I answered my cousins video call.

“Whats up Kat?” I asked slightly annoyed. I had another bad break up today. Whats that, like the 5th one this month!

“Whats wrong Erin?” Kat looked concerned.

“John broke up with me! Im giving up on guys!” I huffed. Why do I always have to tell my problems to everyone else!

“Oh, well than my surprise wont be that fun…” she said through her laptop.

“No! I wanna know! Show me nnoooowwww!” I begged her. She always had awesome surprises, and most of the time they were about the ICONic Boyz.

“Well, you know how im taking dance lessons at that new complex?” I nodded, is this girl ever gonna get to her point?

“Well it happens to be ICON…”

“OHMYGOD NO WAY DID YOU MEET MADISON? ARE YOU TWO GONNA FALL IN LOVE? DID YOU GIVE MIKEY MY NUMBER!!!!” I was spazzing out.

All of the sudden i heard laughter from her end and someone saying “get it in Madison!” wait, no way! I know that voice!!!!

“Kat?”

“Yeah?” she said while biting her lip to stifle a laugh.

“Are the ICONic Boyz at your house?” I am going to be thoroughly pissed if she let me make a fool of myself while they were listening.

“Surprise?” she shrugged while Madison, Mikey, Louis and Jason popped on the screen and screamed hi.

“Hey, im Erin!” I said, trying to hide my excitement but failing miserably.

“Hi Mrs. Fusco!” Madison joked while Kat punched him in the arm. Just then I realized what they were talking about.

My screen name was ‘MRS. ERIN FUSCO<3’ and my profile pic was of Mikey.

I died a little of embarrassment as I looked back up at the screen.

“I gotta go bye!” I screamed, still embarrassed.

“WAIT!” Mikey screamed, and I looked up to see him looking straight at me.

“Yeah, Mikey?”

“I would love your number Erin”

And that’s how I became Mrs. Erin Fusco.