1.17. Wild Dreams

I feel the sheets underneath my naked and sensitive skin as I lay down on them gently. Easing my way into the covers, arching my back as I feel it grazing my tender nipples.

My hands start working on my body as I slide them from my thighs to my neck only stopping enough to gently squeeze the globes on my chest and arching my back again, getting more wet with every minute in that place between my legs.

I moan softly before sliding one of my hands from my neck to that wet-ness while the other hand works on my breast, squeezing them enough to elicit a moan as anticipation builds in my core.

Just when I'm about to reach my clit, a hand stops me and instantly my eyes blink open to a pair of familiar ones.

"Jason?"

"Yup that's me, now where were we, love?" he wonders about himself.

My heart rate increases as I realize he's hovering over me.

Oh My God.

"Ah, yes. I was supposed to satisfy the fuck out of you"

And with that, his lips slam into mine as I feel his hands attack my naked body and I instantly moan out his name, arching into him reflexively.

His lips are hungry and passionate as they trace mine again and again, not leaving a single space to breath in air.

Fuck.

I feel his hands sliding over my body and I nearly come there.

They're like drug, his kisses. Taking me into an abyss of passion and hunger I've never felt before. Something completely beyond my imagination.

I try to touch him but his hands grab a hold of my wrists pinning them above my head as I gasp into his mouth which he swallows effectively.

Our tongues dance together and I want more of him. One of his hands slowly and torturous-ly makes its way down to my core and I convulge inside by the pressure of it all.

And just about when I feel his hand slide over my clit, I wake up gasping in my sweat, hair disarray and tumbling down my shoulders.

Fuck, did I just have a sex dream about Jason Faux A. K. A. my best friend?

Holy shit.

The sunlight streams in through the window, bringing in enough sunlight to see everything.

I try to sit up and that's when I feel it.

Ughhhh

The soreness between my thighs, very slight but evident to know I did something last night.

I peek underneath my sheets only to realize I'm completely naked. My head pounds as last night's events flash before my eyes in bits and pieces and I recall what happened.

With one hand covering me with the sheets and the other holding my head, I groan loudly in annoyance as my eyes roll back into my head literally.

So much for a break from everything.

"Justine?", someone knocks on my bedroom door.

Uh-oh.

I think to myself as my ears suddenly perk up like an alert dog's.

"No, No! Don't come in!", I shout grabbing for the sheets to swallow me whole.

"You okay in there?"

"Yes, I'm fine", I comment back annoyed at the prying person who I'm not able to put a finger on considering my heads pounding.

Scrambling for my bathing robe, I stumble my way to the bathroom.