this is for you

this is for you, the you that is struggling, the you that doesn't know how much more they can take.

this is all the things I need to hear from someone else when I am at my worst, for you.

I know it hurts, and I know that you don't understand why it hurts, and I know you thought you were over it, truly over it, but maybe you're not.

and that's okay.

it is okay to not be over the hurt.

it is okay if, in your darkest moments, all you hear is his accusations.

its okay if, in your darkest moments, all you feel are his arms around you.

it is okay if, in your darkest moments, all you need is him.

its okay to feel things.

its okay to cry, even if you don't know why you're crying.

its okay to take some time, distance yourself, and heal your pain the way you know how.

whether that's shutting everyone out and spending days in bed, or going out and pretending to be okay until you actually are, however you heal, your feelings are valid.

it's okay to hurt.

but it is so unbelievably important that if you're letting yourself hurt, you let yourself heal.

it's okay to spend days in bed distancing yourself from everything,

as long as you get the fuck back up when you're done.

letting yourself hurt is a part of the healing process, but for the process to work, you have to let yourself heal too.

and please, be patient with yourself, it is hard to take on the world when you are at war with your own head, and that is okay. your feelings are valid.

lastly.

be kind.

no matter the pain you feel, be kind to everyone because you don't know what they're struggling with on their own.

My dms are always open, I would rather hear your story than hear about your death.

I love you.

We will beat this.