love

"love is bullshit"

if you love, or are loved by the wrong person, then yes, love is the shittiest thing in the whole world.

but if you love, and are loved by the right person, love is the most beautiful and rewarding feeling.

I have "loved" and been "loved" by many people, guys and girls.

I have loved boys who didn't love me back, who could never love me back.

I have lied about loving someone, an I have lied about not loving someone.

I have been lied to by someone who didn't love me, saying that they did.

and I have been lied to by someone who did love me, saying they didn't.

one of the worst things about love is the fear that comes with it.

the fear of your feelings not being returned, the fear of them waking up one morning and not loving you anymore, the fear of you waking up one morning and not loving them anymore, the crushing fear of losing them.

but, my favourite part about love, is how pure it is the first time you say it.

the fear that they won't say it back and the relief when they do.

that never goes away.

and once you get used to them saying it back it's horrible when they don't, or when, for whatever reason, you can't tell them you love them.

"when you love someone you just know"

this was something people told me my whole life, because I used to ask people how they know they love someone, and everytime without fail, they told me I would just know.

and with you, that was true.

with you, I just, knew.

and I still do, everyday I wake up and I love you more then the day before.

what I feel for you feels straight out of a fairytale.

you are my prince charming.

my knight in shining armour.

your love saved me.

your voice is my favourite song.

your laugh, god is the best sound I've ever heard.

nothing and no one compares to you.

I want this forever.